Feb 19, 2005
Boston
i'm not going to get on :nono: :nono: :censored:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
veade said:
whats the phone in number i would like to phone in please

Phone number should really be made permanent on NSC somewhere, in a prominent position.. It gets rattled off so quick on SCR that there's practically no chance of anybody phoning in with a spur-of-the-moment comment.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
I think Harty says it well to quick.

Quite. Beats me where all the freaks get it from tho. Cos they all know it from SOMEWHERE, even if the majority of Albion fans are unable to decipher it from Harty's garbled well-too-quick reading of it. Is it published in Radio Times or something? Could you give us a CLUE? ???

(and please don't call me an emissary of Beelzebub or Bellotti again Harty, or I may well SUE. I'm trying to be constructive here :kiss: )

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Tom Hark said:
Quite. Beats me where all the freaks get it from tho. Cos they all know it from SOMEWHERE, even if the majority of Albion fans are unable to decipher it from Harty's garbled well-too-quick reading of it. Is it published in Radio Times or something? Could you give us a CLUE? ???

(and please don't call me an emissary of Beelzebub or Bellotti again Harty, or I may well SUE. I'm trying to be constructive here :kiss: )

I've copied and paste to Microsoft word, so I won't forget it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is quite easy you get the code the first time its read out 08459 then the number the next 570057 it is the same number for all SCR phone ins during the day any day of the week. It is repeated hundreds of times a week.

08459 570057

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
BensGrandad said:
It is repeated hundreds of times a week.

08459 570057

Well cheers for the number BensGrandad. First time I've EVER seen it written down. and I guess Harty's maybe not twigged that most NSC users have ZERO contact with SCR other than match-times and therefore MISS the number being broadcast 'hundreds of times a week'. Imean, why not print the number in the match programme FFS - Do I have to do ALL of SCR Publicity dept's work for them... :rolleyes:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
SHIT, cant't believe I missed out on Kev's big moment.

What did he say?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I wouldn't mind learning what was said at half time-some of us were at the game and missed it.;)

Last edited:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
At half time it was decreed that we were 'filthy' and not gorgeous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here