Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty's Phone In Thread.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
London Irish said:
The latest guy is right about us needing a forward, but wrong about there being any money left over from the Coca-Cola money. A few thousand maybe.

Can't argue with you there for once :)

samparish said:
Actually I think Micky would have got Leon onside, not lost control of the situation so badly that he felt he had to let him go for a criminally low price.

You think Leon would have responded to Mickey's style of discipline then? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Fair play, I like optimism.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
samparish said:
Actually I think Micky would have got Leon onside, not lost control of the situation so badly that he felt he had to let him go for a criminally low price.

Shut up, its not McGhees fault Leon IS a c**t is it, i wold have been pleased if we sold him for a tenner to be honest

Spot on comments by McGhee. We need a forward desperately, it really is down the Dick Knight now - here's hoping :clap: :clap: :clap:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
London Irish said:
Spot on comments by McGhee. We need a forward desperately, it really is down the Dick Knight now - here's hoping :clap: :clap: :clap:
We've known this for 18 months, has he only just realised? :lolol:

I didn't think you liked listening to the show?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Trigger said:
We've known this for 18 months, has he only just realised? :lolol:

Because Magoo does not have a clue. He obviously cant coach our GLUT of strikers. What other club has 6????

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Is there an email address for Harty's phone in?

Trigger said:

Not at all, McGhee's comments were spot on :)

You could learn a lot by going to games rather than going to phone-ins :wave:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Louise is talking fairly good sense, for a woman :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
London Irish said:
The latest guy is right about us needing a forward, but wrong about there being any money left over from the Coca-Cola money. A few thousand maybe.

From DTG

how do you know Steve....or is this another piece of Journalist bullshit you talk?

ben andrews' girlfriend said:
From DTG

how do you know Steve....or is this another piece of Journalist bullshit you talk?

:lolol: Argus - but that may fall into that category if you don't like hacks.

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
London Irish said:
Not at all, McGhee's comments were spot on :)

You could learn a lot by going to games rather than going to phone-ins :wave:
I offered to buy you a pint at Sheff Utd earlier in the week, you refused to reply, that saddened me. :(

Trigger said:
I offered to buy you a pint at Sheff Utd earlier in the week, you refused to reply, that saddened me. :(

Did you? I missed that. Are you actually going to game? Bloody hell - things really are picking up :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Trigger said:
Something to astound us after the travel... Hmmm...

He's discovered the secret of alchemy and created a nugget of the purest green

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
London Irish said:
Did you? I missed that. Are you actually going to game? Bloody hell - things really are picking up :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Work commitments have changed this last week, i am free for both Sheff Utd & Coventry! :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here