Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty's Phone In Thread (25/03/06)

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Fragmented Badger said:
MM: "It's not impossible for us to win 6 games in a row":lolol:
What, when we've only won six of our last 50+ games, good one... He really is a tit.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Are these people real??

WIN 6 games.......Brighton? Whilst all the others lose every week? Think it's time to go do something more useful :shootself

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
doubt all the twats on here would slag off mm to his face,he has forgotten more about football than half on here know.:drink: im having a beer,and planning next years support,yes support,:bowdown: :clap2: :clap:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
on a non-brighton note, fair play to Harty for sponsoring that kids footy thing so there is enough money for medals for both teams etc

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
empire, personally I don't blame MM, I just think the whole Withdean thing has gone on for too long. I doubt anyone could have kept us up this time. Got to be honest, we've been boxing above our weight.
We won't look as out of place in Div 1, I just hope we can stay in that Div.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
your not wrong fella,a lot on here forget all about what mm and dk have to deal with,but its done,lets all get over it,and move forward,i for one cant wait

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I like Harty he's a great bloke but this chirpy eternal optimism thing is getting a bit jaded now.

How Harty can say we are not relegated we can win 6 games in a row after we have won 6 in out last 54 games is just ridiculous and getting a little annoying now.

Is the game the last person to finally accpet relegation is voted Albion fan of the season or something in which case ok, Harty you are fan of the season but give it a rest as we simply will not win 6 , 5 , 4 , 3 or 2 , maybe 1 but possibly 0 and 6 in a row is making you sound silly and then men in White costs have been alerted.

D

Deleted member 2719

empire said:
doubt all the twats on here would slag off mm to his face,he has forgotten more about football than half on here know.:drink: im having a beer,and planning next years support,yes support,:bowdown: :clap2: :clap:

I would tell him to his face.
And your right he has forgotten alot about football.

:ohmy:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
empire said:

Why wouldn't anyone tell him to his face?

I bloody would.:censored:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
gerbil said:
Why wouldn't anyone tell him to his face?

I bloody would.:censored:
I know you would, but the trouble is, you'd get halfway through telling him and you'd say " don't go anywhere, i'll be back........i need a piss":lolol: :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Toronto Seagull said:
Was that Yorkie who texted to say we're relegated.?

Here we go again, which to$$er did that - own up :angry: :angry:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
bakesy said:
I know you would, but the trouble is, you'd get halfway through telling him and you'd say " don't go anywhere, i'll be back........i need a piss":lolol: :lolol:

:salute:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
no you wouldnt,you give it large on here,but end of the day,you know f*** all about managing bha,thats why he is in the game and your not.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Toronto Seagull said:
Was that Yorkie who texted to say we're relegated.?

Probably wasn't.

'Our' Yorkie was with a young lad, Ashley, who's BHAFC dad, AndyMag, died, aged 37, of a heart attack, on holiday in front of his family in Spain, just a month after the play-off final. Dick Knight had seen at the sponsors dinner that the shirt Yorkie was passing around had 'To Ashley' on. He asked Yorkie the story, and then invited Ashley plus one (Yorkie) into hospitality after today's match.

So it wasn't 'our' Yorkie on the phone-in. Probably. Yorkshire is a big place and Yorkie is a common nickname.

Last edited:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
empire said:
no you wouldnt,you give it large on here,but end of the day,you know f*** all about managing bha,thats why he is in the game and your not.

Was that aimed at me?

If it was no I don't know f*** all about managing but there again it's the same as what Magoo knows :thumbsup:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Tom Hark said:
Probably wasn't.

'Our' Yorkie was with a young lad, Ashley, who's BHAFC dad, AndyMag, died, aged 37, of a heart attack, on holiday in front of his family in Spain, just a month after the play-off final. Dick Knight had seen at the sponsors dinner that the shirt Yorkie was passing around had 'To Ashley' on. He asked Yorkie the story, and then invited Ashley plus one (Yorkie) into hospitality after today's match.

So it wasn't 'our' Yorkie on the phone-in. Probably. Yorkshire is a big place and Yorkie is a common nickname.

As explained on the other thread, that's exactly what I was doing.
This happened last year and I told Harty I wouldn't ring the phone any more or text in ever again, so if you ever hear Yorkie or my real name then it isn't me.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Fragmented Badger said:
May I ask why you decided that you ring in or text ever again?

Because this isnt the first time that someone has slated the club using 'Yorkie' when it wasn't me.
As someone said there could be other 'Yorkies' but Nsc always presume it is me.
So I said that I wouldn't ever ring in or text in again.
So if there is a joker out there, then use someone else as your bait in future.
:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here