Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty's Phone In Thread (18/02/06)

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
What has DK got to do with our missing striker?

The money has been there -- note the funds that were available for Tom Brighton.

However if players won't come to Brighton (or clubs won't release them to come) then how can that be DK's fault?

Last edited:

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
I don't think it's the striker situation that's the problem. We have enough strikers who are good enough to score.

What they need to be told is that the ball should go inside the net and not around it. I think once these chances that are being created start going in, then the floodgates will open and the goals will start coming.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Pom pom girls? That was our new strikers being paraded!

Rumours that once the Skint sponsorship expires we are being sponsored by Gerry Cottle are totally unfounded.

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
I'm getting a little fed up with this one sided spin that makes people not in the know think that the club is penalising children

the child prices remain same in block A - it is only the adult prices that are being equalised with the rest of the South Stand

if an adult wants to pay 1/2 price admission then they still can. The Club have designated the East Sgtand as the new "discount" area - and have actually introduced further new discounts which are particularly relevant if you have Under 10s

Any adult that wants to stay in the South Stand can - just pay the South Stand Adult price like everyone else in the South Stand. They will pay the same for their child (11-16) regardless of where that child sits so they can still sit next to their son/daughter in Block A.

..... just a personal opinion from afar

.... if I'm wrong then tell me so ...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Dancing girls were great. Get them back :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here