Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty getting stroppy.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He sounds well wound up. Apart from saying if the majority want him to go, then he will. He also said "Do we really need all the people on the internet wingeing, if you don't like it then switch off!"

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
can you post the link for the phone-in,.... if there is an internet version

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
If Ian Hart doesn't like what he sees on NSC, why does he come on here? :jester:

*Switches off radio in favour of Match of the Day*

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Wozza said:
If Ian Hart doesn't like what he sees on NSC, why does he come on here? :jester:

*Switches off radio in favour of Match of the Day*

Exactly. Can he not see the irony in him saying if listeners don't like what he says don't listen to the show and then moaning about what he reads on here?
People are entitled to their opinions of him and the show and if he doesn't like it he shouldn't work in such a public position.

Last edited:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Why dont some of you lay off Harty.

His show and opinions aren't perfect but he is part of BHA folklaw and we would be all the poorer without him.

This site is full of some of the most negative people I have come across. Relax, smell the roses, and enjoy what we have got.

We're in the middle of a great season.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I love Harty, but one week he complains about lack of response, and the next he gets angry because he gets feedback.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Uncle C said:
Why dont some of you lay off Harty.

His show and opinions aren't perfect but he is part of BHA folklaw and we would be all the poorer without him.

This site is full of some of the most negative people I have come across. Relax, smell the roses, and enjoy what we have got.

We're in the middle of a great season.

I actually like him and his show. It just seems that everytime he reads something on message boards or in the papers he uses his show as his personal medium to have a pop at everyone. Mcghee says it's the end of the issue with Leon and he drags it all back up again for his own needs.

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Not you is it Ern?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Ive said this before,Harty is a bit of a poacher turned gamekeeper,But at least he says what has to be said sometimes about the way the clubs run.I would be sad if he went.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Uncle C said:
Why dont some of you lay off Harty. His show and opinions aren't perfect but he is part of BHA folklaw and we would be all the poorer without him. This site is full of some of the most negative people I have come across. Relax, smell the roses, and enjoy what we have got.

So, to recap, fans ring up Harty and moan about the behaviour of Leon Knight.

People on NSC moan about Harty and callers moaning about Leon.

Harty goes on air this evening moaning about people on NSC moaning about him and callers moaning about Leon.

People on NSC then moan about Harty going on air moaning about people on NSC moaning about him and callers moaning about Leon.

And YOU are now moaning about that?

:thud:

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
I'm confused here. People on here were saying that we shouldn't slag off Leon because he could get so pissed off that he could f**k off and it would be the fans fault for driving him out. But as soon as Hartey says that he is getting fed up with all the sniping and that he would consider pulling the plug on the phone-in he gets slagged off.
Both are important parts of the club and it should be our right to voice our opinion on anything and anyone we want, and they should all be prepared to take critisism. You can't have a situation where you are allowed to slag one person off but not the other.
I don't want to lose Leon obviously, but I don't want to lose the phone-in either!!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Rougvie was having a go at the keyboard warriors too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here