Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
brightonfan_86 said:
Brightonski & Hoveski Albionski. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Ahem.....i do believe thats been done before :lolol: :lolol:

hitony
Peter Ward

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Lawro's Lip
Russians taking over football clubs. It'll never catch on.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I totally agree with you, imagine if someone say like chelsea got a russian buyer.........everyone would start calling them CHELSKI and things like that......nope, your right, it will never catch on !!

BRIGHTONSKI & HOVESKI ALBIONSKI...it just does'nt sound right eh ?

"For Palace fans, being beaten by Brighton at home is as bad as it gets. For reasons totally unfathomable to the rest of the football nation, the two sets of supporters detest each other with a passion rarely seen outside the Balkans. No wonder Iain Dowie was "angry and disappointed" after the feeble midweek display"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

17-12-2005 08:26

Referee!!! said:
Not sure they tried to get Harty sacked - But they did have some disagreements, and think complaints were made

Harty had a bit of a rough patch with the phone-in at the beginning of last season, possibly the complaints stem from then. But it's a much better show now these days, thought he did well today in managing the heated debate.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
So without revealing the astounding news, can you reveal that there was something but for some reason you decided not to reveal it.

;)

Last edited:

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
I thought that the astounding news was that we stayed in a hotel overnight for the Saints game when we are suppossed to have no money.

Maybe I got it wrong though.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Legend said:
I thought that the astounding news was that we stayed in a hotel overnight for the Saints game when we are suppossed to have no money.

Maybe I got it wrong though.

travel lodge is cheap:lolol:

Chickenrunner

Jul 26, 2004
To quote Harty:-
Sorry the astounding news was a tad cryptic, having been dubbed chairperson(!) of the McGhee fan club I actually took issue with two things he said in his interview.
1) Players are playing in positions they are not used to.
What about McCammon?
2) McGhee said he could ask the players for nothing more than what they did, quote, 'they gave it their best shot.'
Was I watching another game?

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Spot on Chicken runner, and I also asked the question about the ludicrous waste of money for the Soton overnight stop.
By the way Easy 10 unless you are either DK or MP, which I doubt you are, I don't think you can really state what they have or haven't done over the last couple of years when it comes to me and SCR.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Harty said:
Spot on Chicken runner, and I also asked the question about the ludicrous waste of money for the Soton overnight stop.
By the way Easy 10 unless you are either DK or MP, which I doubt you are, I don't think you can really state what they have or haven't done over the last couple of years when it comes to me and SCR.

Whatever all this is about, (and to be honest i dont really care) ....keep up the good work Harty, i enjoy the Phone ins after the game, well done mate :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here