Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hartlepools United

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
The Football League have delayed their announcement until Thursday in those cheating Monkey Hangers :p. No doubt delaying announcing nothing

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
The delay doesn't exactly help the credibility of the FL.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Are they stringing out in the hope people forget or that it won't effect the relegation issue. Joke

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It'll be a £5k fine and a 3 point deduction, suspended for 2 years.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If the Iranian FA were dealing with this , Liddle would be publicly castrated and Hartlepool wiped off the face of the world at the end of the season.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It will be utterly ridiculous if they end up deducting three points at the end of the season (and seeing them safe). The whole ball game would have changed if Hartlepool were minus three points a month ago.

Are they really that busy that they couldn't give the club a week to respond and then call an immediate hearing? Are these guys really that busy? I might email them and bamboozle the whole lot of them by asking when the fixtures are out.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It will be utterly ridiculous if they end up deducting three points at the end of the season (and seeing them safe). The whole ball game would have changed if Hartlepool were minus three points a month ago.

Are they really that busy that they couldn't give the club a week to respond and then call an immediate hearing? Are these guys really that busy? I might email them and bamboozle the whole lot of them by asking when the fixtures are out.
I agree.It would put much more pressure on there players and manager as they would be right in the middle of a relegation scrap if they were deducted 3 pts straight away.The FL have simply bottled it by delaying the outcome.It's a joke.

Bert365

May 7, 2006
It'll be a £5k fine and a 3 point deduction, suspended for 2 years.

I think they will get fine of around 25k 3 point penalty dedection and 3 point suspended for 2 years otherwise theres no real punishment

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This is f***ing ridiculous. Frankly it is a complete joke that it needs to go to a panel anyway. Why can't there be a rule about what happens if you field an ineligible player. e.g. if you do it you lose six points or whatever. So unfair on other teams near the bottom who haven't cheated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here