Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hartlepool United vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Thread***

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Lets be honest, this is league one. You will get the shit kicked out of you because for many teams this is the onyl way they can compete. And theyve done it to perfection today with a ref who has been unwilling to deal with it harshly.

Less worried about injury more worried if it will put fear into Lua Lua.... this is not the premiership.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did Hartlepool fans cheer when Lua Lua was stretchered off because he is on Newcastle's books ?

We've been feckin brilliant this season, I can't remember being this excited for a long time. I believe Poyet is far more an intelligent manager than we realise. I've not been on here as much recently and am ashamed at the negative comments you're posting. How rude!! Just not our day.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Fingers crossed for Kazenga.

Looking forward to Tuesday now.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
We've been feckin brilliant this season, I can't remember being this excited for a long time. I believe Poyet is far more an intelligent manager than we realise. I've not been on here as much recently and am ashamed at the negative comments you're posting. How rude!! Just not our day.

post of the day
Gus will bring them round in very short time

goodnight all

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The sign of a good team is how they respond to set-backs. When we won back to back titles, we rarely lost two in a row. I have faith that Gus will make sure this defeat is a one off and we'll go on another good run.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here