Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hartlepool replay date confirmed

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Confirmed as Tuesday 18th 7.45 kick off.

Will try and get to this as fly out to Berlin for the England game on Wednesday morning!

I can see less than a 100 making this one!

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Confirmed as Tuesday 18th 7.45 kick off.

Will try and get to this as fly out to Berlin for the England game on Wednesday morning!

I can see less than a 100 making this one!

I fly out Tues eve so thankfully don't have to make a decision on Hartlepool

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Don't expect any more than 70 Albion fans, will they bother opening the away end or will they move them to a quiet section with the home fans?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Bollocks. Despite living in Newcastle and therefore a mere stones throw away from monkey-hanging territory, Tuesday 18th is the one night of the year when I have to be in London for a dinner.

And I really wanted a Kinder Surprise as well.

hufc1908

Oct 26, 2008
RM-Taylor Don't expect any more than 70 Albion fans, will they bother opening the away end or will they move them to a quiet section with the home fans

The Vic has no place for away supporters apart from the Rink End behind the goal. So sorry to say you will freeze your nuts off in the open end :rolleyes:

You could pay into the main stand on the night, on the Clarence road side of the ground. The stand on the main road as you walk up to the ground. It’s warmer and covered and lm sure you will not get any bother unless you are jumping up & down all game like a :yahoo:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Where is the nearest place to hartlepool that flies to Berlin?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Where is the nearest place to hartlepool that flies to Berlin?

I am getting dropped at Gatwick on the way back from Hartlepool. I am on the 8.25am flight from Gatwick to Berlin with Easyjet.

Will give me time to head to Weatherspoons for a breakfast and a pint before checking in!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here