Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hartlepool coach

The History Man

Aug 16, 2003
Brighton
Just to advise that the Supporters' Club IS running a coach to the FA Cup replay at Hartlepool on Tuesday, 18th November. It will leave Conway Street at 11am and pick up at the usual points - Withdean, Patcham Black Lion, Hickstead and Pease Pottage. Fare is £38. Remember, please, no alcohol is allowed by law on any football coach.

If you wish to book, please call Liz Costa on (01273) 885658. If leaving a message, please leave your name and an evening contact number, plus how many seats you require.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
What time is it due back!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Multimap states Brighton to Hartlepool = 322.26 miles and about 5hrs 51 mins, allow for a stop of say 30 to 45 mins you are looking at around 6.5 hours.

I think to say the coach only goes 30mph is a bit unfair, and also it might put people off from going, I admit I have never been on the coach, but I have seen the coaches they use many times at away games, and in all fairness they seem up to date vehicles.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I am going by car and we are leaving at 11am! So is Mr Mendoza in a different car, so 11am looks a perfectly reasonable time to me!

Not sure why this is being questioned really. What time are you leaving Elder for England?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I am going by car and we are leaving at 11am! So is Mr Mendoza in a different car, so 11am looks a perfectly reasonable time to me!

Not sure why this is being questioned really. What time are you leaving Elder for England?

I didnt say 11, as I dont actually know yet, but I will be there, and should imagine there will be a romantic KFC mega bucket involved somewhere along the M1

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Will it drop off in Berlin on the way back?

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Multimap states Brighton to Hartlepool = 322.26 miles and about 5hrs 51 mins, allow for a stop of say 30 to 45 mins you are looking at around 6.5 hours.

I think to say the coach only goes 30mph is a bit unfair, and also it might put people off from going, I admit I have never been on the coach, but I have seen the coaches they use many times at away games, and in all fairness they seem up to date vehicles.

Was a joke actually, stop being a jobs worth mod

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Extra time and pens, and you won't be back to civilisation much before 8am.

SOD that.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I was not being a "Jobs worth mod" I was merely stating the facts, and if you meant it as a joke then maybe you should have made that a bit more obvious.

I think its quite clear that it was a joke.

Most people would guess that the love bus wouldnt be THAT slow...

...Some of the people on it might be though?

(That was a JOKE, just to make it a little more obvious to everyone)

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I hope I get a ticket, as I am not a STH, and they obviously deserve priority for this game. As a mere mortal I just hope I can get in there quick when the tickets go on general sale after the Blue members and Gullys Gang/Team Stripes/Costa Bus get their tickets*

*also a JOKE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here