D

Deleted User X18H

'Iam a wanker from Worthing with no right to support the Albion'

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
hove born&bred said:
'Iam a wanker from Worthing with no right to support the Albion'

Don't worry Hove B+B, we won't tell on you.

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Ian has come out with many Hartisms and they are well documented here. He's a great lad and top Albion supporter.

There was a Brighton councillor who used to put his foot in it on a regular basis. Here are a few:

"If we are not careful the area could become a middle class gateau."

"We don't want to be caught with our knees down."

"I apologise if I seem ignorant of the subject but you have to remember that I am just a layby."

"Now we come to the crotch of the matter."

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Thimble Keegan
"The current Mrs Hart"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inkerman said:
this is my favourite.

I have introduced Mrs Inkerman as my "first wife" - she wasn't amused even though it's factually correct.

Nicked from Terry Wogan who has been referring to Helen as 'the current Mrs Wogan' for years.
He says it keeps her on her toes.

towbarball

Jul 27, 2004
Nominate the first "HARTISM" on this Saturdays Phone in to take over and win the free £10 note thread.:jester: :jester: :jester:

towbarball

Jul 27, 2004
Possible future Hartism" VOTE FOR ME":smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
re possible amalgamation of Adur District Council and Worthing Borough Council into a single Unitary Authority.:bhasign: :bhasign: :bhasign: :bhasign: :bhasign:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here