Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hart up front on Saturday

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
As we seem to be a bit too nervous in front of goal / Jake lacking in confidence - seems a bit of a waste leaving Hart right out of the squad and not playing him up front - never lacks effort and has a habit of getting a goal when needed e.g. Leeds at home and Scunny away

Why not Hart and Savage up front and Frutos starting on the left - if game still all square then Bakayoko / Cox / Jake could all come on with 20 minutes left to stretch a tiring defence re plenty of pace and fresh legs

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No won't happen, Elder will play with Gatting.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Beach Hut said:
No won't happen, Elder will play with Gatting.
What they get up to while warming the bench is not of importance.

Now, who's gonna get us a goal or 2?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gary Hart should always be in the squad. He's the ideal substitute having played nearly all positions.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Yorkie makes a fair point about OGH, if only he were about 6 ins taller then we might have been able to train him up as a keeper too.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gully said:
Yorkie makes a fair point about OGH, if only he were about 6 ins taller then we might have been able to train him up as a keeper too.

I think he's even played there in a friendly and FDM as an outfield player.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought that last Saturdays game was a point in question. We reached the point whereby JR and DC were not going to score if we played until midnight perhaps had OGH been on the bench he could have come on for the last 10 mins and given us that elusive goal. Could have done worse towards scoring than what was out there at the end.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dirty Dave said:
Correct and if I remember right, I think FDM even scored
That's the answer to our problems. Genius.

:clap2: :clap2:

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
I'd like to OGH play some part of every game.
Never stops running and still has plenty to offer in my opinion.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
IMHO Hart would start for me every game on the right..he's lost a little pace.....But at the moment we need a little grit and hard work...and his effort throughout the years has been fantastic!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
ac gull said:
As we seem to be a bit too nervous in front of goal / Jake lacking in confidence - seems a bit of a waste leaving Hart right out of the squad and not playing him up front - never lacks effort and has a habit of getting a goal when needed e.g. Leeds at home and Scunny away

Why not Hart and Savage up front and Frutos starting on the left - if game still all square then Bakayoko / Cox / Jake could all come on with 20 minutes left to stretch a tiring defence re plenty of pace and fresh legs

Certainly not the worst suggestion in the world. He does seem to have been overlooked for a place up front since returning form injury, which is suprising given he started the season in that position and probably has more appearances in that position than the rest of our strikers put together.

I'm not Gary Hart's biggest fan, but I would back this.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
FDM could be that big target man we have all been craving, just need to find cover in goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here