Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hart Of Foootball

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
SCR need personalities and you are calling for the return of Ian Hart? He is not bad, but nothing to wrtie home about.

His Adams cocksucking habit is very tiresome. His dislike for Wilkins was very tiresome. I appreciate what he has done for the club in the past, but everyone has their sell-by-date...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
SCR need personalities and you are calling for the return of Ian Hart? He is not bad, but nothing to wrtie home about.

His Adams cocksucking habit is very tiresome. His dislike for Wilkins was very tiresome. I appreciate what he has done for the club in the past, but everyone has their sell-by-date...

Has someone hacked BOF's account?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
No. I was attempting to be controversial, but obviously failed miserably. I don't even listen to SCR and have never heard the fans phone-in. My only memories of him are stuck in the 90s and his face on TV or his entries in Build a Bonfire.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No. I was attempting to be controversial, but obviously failed miserably. .

You could learn how to get it right by listening to Harty then, as I don't think he actually believes half of the controversial statements he makes on the phone in :lol:

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Sometimes I look at these threads and makes :rant:
What the hell as Ian Hart done, apart from providing supporters with a platform to air their views after the match. This bloke is a quality broadcaster. Have you heard some of the crap other clubs need to listen to?

I don't think we realise how lucky we are. Some smaller clubs especially in London do not get any air time whatsoever due to all the talk being about Arsenal, Tottenham.

Sometimes I don't think we deserve anything.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
f***ing hell, give it a rest. Ian Hart is not the messiah. I couldn't stand listening to his drivel on the radio, he used to talk so much excitable, sensationlist rubbish and yet some on here call him a 'quality broadcaster'.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
f***ing hell, give it a rest. Ian Hart is not the messiah. I couldn't stand listening to his drivel on the radio, he used to talk so much excitable, sensationlist rubbish and yet some on here call him a 'quality broadcaster'.

Let the Binfest begin !!!!

Its so funny, eveeryone was spewing bile towards SCR over their handling of Harty and now about a month back and he's being called the station nonce and you are all pissed off with him. He was " One Of Us" 6 weeks ago and now the knives are being sharpened again for different reasons... poor bugger no wonder he's quiet .

I am ambivalent towards this "d" list celebrity, he has his place and it has been pointed out does lots for Charridee. Mind you the "Off the Cuff" rehearsed (excuse the pun) quotes and quips are just so tired now we should bring in a younger more vibrant presenter.. if their is one ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here