Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hart I see you decided to ignore my text.....

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Who missed the game suffering from Chicken pox? Was it Crumplin?

There are two players in chewits wrappers as Small is at the back of the picture.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Well spotted, to be fair the Play-off final is all a bit misty to me as the Gulls Eye Caoch kicked off the day in Chapmans for Brekkie and Budweiser at 7.30am, what followed was a drink marathon with some top quality 'European films' on our coach, I was pissed long before the national nathem was played. My reason for getting John on one of his rants was to highlight this ludicrous school of thought that 'Brighton' threw the game back in 1991.
One word....BOLLOCKS

I'm sure that if someone was to check with Perry Digweed, Gary Chivers, Steve Gatting, Dean Wilkins, Nicky Bissett, Colin Pates, Mark Barham, Stefan Iovan, Michael Small, Robert Codner, Clive Walker, Ian Chapman and John Byrne, every single one of them will deny that they were in the team.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Harty said:
Well spotted, to be fair the Play-off final is all a bit misty to me as the Gulls Eye Caoch kicked off the day in Chapmans for Brekkie and Budweiser at 7.30am, what followed was a drink marathon with some top quality 'European films' on our coach, I was pissed long before the national nathem was played. My reason for getting John on one of his rants was to highlight this ludicrous school of thought that 'Brighton' threw the game back in 1991.
One word....BOLLOCKS

One hell of a coach,all jumping off near a pub in Wembley with the driver panicing in case we never found him in the car park.
:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Lord Bracknell said:
I'm sure that if someone was to check with Perry Digweed, Gary Chivers, Steve Gatting, Dean Wilkins, Nicky Bissett, Colin Pates, Mark Barham, Stefan Iovan, Michael Small, Robert Codner, Clive Walker, Ian Chapman and John Byrne, every single one of them will deny that they were in the team.
im sure they wont want 2 be reminded of the performance or the result but surely they'll never 4get playing at wembely for the the albion in front of so many brighton fans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here