Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry Redknapp

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If Zamora's not getting a game, they could save a % of his wages and give him to us for a few months...... might drive some interest in him as a saleable asset in the summer for a Prem side then or stick a clause in that if we go up we pay them a fee

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
And he's not worth 65k a week on a free transfer to someone like QPR? He's only 30 which isn't exactly old in today's game.
Harry Redknapp is just a prick! Bosingwa is one of the players that does deserve his big wage IMO!

Team they should play currently IMO:

Cesar
Onuoha - Nelson - Ferdinand - Fabio Da Silva
Derry - Faurlin
SWP - Taarabt - Hoilett
Mackie

So Bosingwa is definitely worth £65k a week but you wouldn't play him? £65k a week for someone who refuses to be a sub - he should be sacked!

I appreciate there's no reason for you to follow us that closely but you'd put Ferdinand ahead of Clint Hill? Onuoha? I'm better than Onuoha! Derry ahead of M'Bia or Diakite? Hoilett? Not had a good season.

Can't help feeling Hughes has mugged us and signed a large number of players that don't give a f***. I'd rather have Joey Barton back.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I think this is Harry starting to cover his arse, he's had a few games now and the " Dead Cat Bounce " has not occured and so they are really struggling now.

Newcastle was their first defeat under him.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Newcastle was their first defeat under him.

QPR were doing fine for draws without Harry's input, one win so far, luckily for him, Wigan,and Fulham are sliding down the table to join the fun

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
QPR were doing fine for draws without Harry's input, one win so far, luckily for him, Wigan,and Fulham are sliding down the table to join the fun
4 points from 13 games under Hughes. 6 points from 5 games under Redknapp. Better under Redknapp but still relegation form under both.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
If Zamora's not getting a game, they could save a % of his wages and give him to us for a few months...... might drive some interest in him as a saleable asset in the summer for a Prem side then or stick a clause in that if we go up we pay them a fee

He's injured long term.

D

Deleted member 18477

So Bosingwa is definitely worth £65k a week but you wouldn't play him? £65k a week for someone who refuses to be a sub - he should be sacked!

I appreciate there's no reason for you to follow us that closely but you'd put Ferdinand ahead of Clint Hill? Onuoha? I'm better than Onuoha! Derry ahead of M'Bia or Diakite? Hoilett? Not had a good season.

Can't help feeling Hughes has mugged us and signed a large number of players that don't give a f***. I'd rather have Joey Barton back.

I'd play bosingwa if he wanted to play. I meant if I was Harry ATM sorry. Onuoha was decent for Sunderland. He's got talent just needs a manager who's going to give him confidence. I don't know much about Hill to be fair. If he's better than Ferdinand fair enough. Yea Derry ahead because Derry actually gives a f***. M'bia thought he was signing for Glasgow rangers :lolol:. Says it all! Again Hoilett was good at his previous club so clearly needs a man to give him confidence!

Couldn't agree more on the Hughes signing players who just wanted a big payday! But it's the managers job to motivate them and he wasn't doing that! Harry doesn't really appear to be doing that either. Yea QPR beat Fulham but Fulham have a shocking away record every season! At least Joey Barton has some fight in him!

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
I'd play bosingwa if he wanted to play. I meant if I was Harry ATM sorry. Onuoha was decent for Sunderland. He's got talent just needs a manager who's going to give him confidence. I don't know much about Hill to be fair. If he's better than Ferdinand fair enough. Yea Derry ahead because Derry actually gives a f***. M'bia thought he was signing for Glasgow rangers :lolol:. Says it all! Again Hoilett was good at his previous club so clearly needs a man to give him confidence!

Couldn't agree more on the Hughes signing players who just wanted a big payday! But it's the managers job to motivate them and he wasn't doing that! Harry doesn't really appear to be doing that either. Yea QPR beat Fulham but Fulham have a shocking away record every season!At least Joey Barton has some fight in him!

Understatement of the year re.Joey Barton

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Bosingwa has won the champs league x 2, Portuguese league x 4, Portuguese cup x 1, Portuguese super cup x 3, English premier league x 1, fa cup x 3, community shield x 1.

And he's not worth 65k a week on a free transfer to someone like QPR? He's only 30 which isn't exactly old in today's game.

Harry Redknapp is just a prick! Bosingwa is one of the players that does deserve his big wage IMO! Harry is probably on at least 3 million a year which is 57k per week himself. Too much for a club with only 18,000 fans is it Harry? No didn't think so. The man is such a hypocrite!

You can take half of those trophies out the equation. Winning in Portugal is akin to winning in Scotland! It's pretty much a two team league. By your logic Michael Owen should be worth similar. 1 x FA Cup, 3 x League Cup, 2 X Community Shield, 1 x Premier League, 1 UEFA Cup, 1 x UEFA Super Cup.

Trophies point to a great past, not necessarily a great present or future.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You can take half of those trophies out the equation. Winning in Portugal is akin to winning in Scotland! It's pretty much a two team league. By your logic Michael Owen should be worth similar. 1 x FA Cup, 3 x League Cup, 2 X Community Shield, 1 x Premier League, 1 UEFA Cup, 1 x UEFA Super Cup.

Two champions leagues suggest he is not similar to Owen.

D

Deleted member 18477

But bosingwa isn't injured every day of the year like owen? If Michael Owen could play 3 quarters of a season then yes he'd def be worth the money! You could say winning in Spain is like winning in Scotland then? Usually a 2 horse race there as well... The Portuguese league is a good league. Porto, benfica, sporting and braga are all good teams! Enough good players come from the Portuguese league which tells you it's a lot better than Scotland.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here