Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harriet Harman M/P.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
William 'the foetus' Hague just totally destroyed her in Prime Ministers questions.

He asked her if she dresses up as a clown in cabinet meetings, very funny.

She was totally rubbish and I'm a Labour supporter.

I thought she did alright. Though she missed a trick by not mentioning the fact his baseball cap had HAGUE written on the top!

Both the Guardian(no surprise) and the Times(slightly more surprising), called it in her favour.

I mean, it was the obvious thing to predict Hague on full attack. But in my eyes, that never really happened.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Must admit, I thought maybe the CofPB might have been overhyping things a tad with the CARNAGE prediction - but it was well worth watching.

I've never thought much of Harman - no principles, just snout in the trough with all the others as soon as she had the opportunity.

Sadly a lot of the so-called Blair Babes have proved a huge disappointment. It gives the impression they are only there because they are women parachuted into safe seats, not because they are good, and in the long run I can't see how that helps women.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Must admit, I thought maybe the CofPB might have been overhyping things a tad with the CARNAGE prediction - but it was well worth watching.

I've never thought much of Harman - no principles, just snout in the trough with all the others as soon as she had the opportunity.

Sadly a lot of the so-called Blair Babes have proved a huge disappointment. It gives the impression they are only there because they are women parachuted into safe seats, not because they are good, and in the long run I can't see how that helps women.

It is a shame someone decent like Oona King was booted out by the definition of snout in the trough, Galloway. Harman doesn't fit the Blair Babes thing as she has been an MP since 1982!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here