Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harper

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Spotted him just outside the players entrance at the Amex today around 2.30, seems he is still hanging around even though his loan is over...does anybody think we could be planning a bid for him in January?

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Spotted him just outside the players entrance at the Amex today around 2.30, seems he is still hanging around even though his loan is over...does anybody think we could be planning a bid for him in January?

He was on the bench at St James Park this afternoon!!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Could have swore the camera panned on him at the Newcastle game today during the minutes applause, I could be wrong though?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
my fault then, sorry guys...but I SWEAR that was him...must have a double!

still, anyone reckon we could get him back on loan if needed/wanted?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
my fault then, sorry guys...but I SWEAR that was him...must have a double!

still, anyone reckon we could get him back on loan if needed/wanted?
Bet your regretting that bj, now :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Are you sure it wasn't Michel Kuipers ???

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
spotted him just outside the players entrance at the amex today around 2.30, seems he is still hanging around even though his loan is over...does anybody think we could be planning a bid for him in january?

i dont think so

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
we need him Ankers had nothing covered today , more shots on target from Forest and we would have been hammered

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Er...yeah.

If Harper had been in goal today we would have more than likely lost the game. We were out muscled all over the park, didn't win any second balls.Casper's ability to pass the ball around at the back does allow us to take the sting out of a game and slow it down(however frustrating that is at times). Harper would have kicked the ball long more than Casper and it would have come back faster after we did not win possesion...I take it you saw the size of their centre halfs?

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
If Harper had been in goal today we would have more than likely lost the game. We were out muscled all over the park, didn't win any second balls.Casper's ability to pass the ball around at the back does allow us to take the sting out of a game and slow it down(however frustrating that is at times). Harper would have kicked the ball long more than Casper and it would have come back faster after we did not win possesion...I take it you saw the size of their centre halfs?

If, if, if... Do you honestly think Ankergren is a better keeper than Harper?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If, if, if... Do you honestly think Ankergren is a better keeper than Harper?

I don't recall I said that.....Ankergren suits the way Poyet wants to play. I wont dodge the question, no I don't think Ankergren is better than Harper over all. But maybe he suits our style better. Long term I would like to see a more permanent keeper sign.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here