Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harley set to sign for Swansea

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If Swansea buy him, they're sending him back to Exeter on loan? If Harley wants away from Exeter that's hardly going to help team spirit?

Batti

Jul 19, 2010
As long as we keep Bennett, I'm pretty comfortable with our midfield for the rest of the season

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No we do need another attack minded midfielder for options.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Now theres an idea, get 3 million for Elliott and then keep him on loan till end of the season....not. am jesting of course

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Disappoionting news.... but move on.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I can't believe they turned down 400k for a player who is out of contract in the summer.What were they expecting?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Exeter still have to play SCC and Huddersfield at home, so having Harley in their side would give them a better chance of taking points of them you'd think. Good for us then.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Exeter still have to play SCC and Huddersfield at home, so having Harley in their side would give them a better chance of taking points of them you'd think. Good for us then.

True, but I'd rather he was in our team. From the moment Perryman decided to go public about our offer we were out of the running, as it simply put up a big for sale sign over Harley, and despite our seemingly rosy future, we're not ready to compete with top Championship sides in a biddign war.

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
I presume he prefers Welsh lamb to the South Downs variety!
:albion2:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
With Navarro well on the way to recovery I consider this £400,000 saved for next season. The only way that this would be a disapointment would be if EB left but I am pretty sure that won't happen.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
With Navarro well on the way to recovery I consider this £400,000 saved for next season. The only way that this would be a disapointment would be if EB left but I am pretty sure that won't happen.
Two different style of players.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes, I don't see how Navarro's fitness can be linked to our bid for Harley.

It seems to me that Exeter didn't want to sell to a rival league one club, I'm fairly sure SCC were in for him too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here