Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

harley hoskins on there way out

MACCAPACCA

Feb 18, 2009
Worthing
I don't really understand why we are seemingly scrimping and scraping when we have sold the most season tickets in the league. Surely that brings in more funds than other clubs. I know some clubs have the benefit of parachute payments, but I don't see other clubs having to sell before they buy. Also we don' t have the debts of others. You must also question the timing of these decisions.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I don't think Harley is on his way out...his profile is just down as he is changing squad number to free up Muzza's 17!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I don't really understand why we are seemingly scrimping and scraping when we have sold the most season tickets in the league. Surely that brings in more funds than other clubs. I know some clubs have the benefit of parachute payments, but I don't see other clubs having to sell before they buy. Also we don' t have the debts of others. You must also question the timing of these decisions.

Best write to Mr Bloom

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

I think Tony and Gus learnt there lesson with McSmudger,they need to sign the right striker not any striker and at the moment they cannot find the man to fill those boots

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Kitson was injured so not like he was just totally crap either.

How injured though? Was he just a bit of a primadonna not giving us the hard yards when carrying a knock, or was he properly injured. I seem to remember a story of Cullip and him disagreeing someowhat on that matter during half-time of a game at Withers.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004

Maybe the little matter of blooms £100 million loan he might want to see a dent being made in

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Brighton Hove Albion F.C. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We have 24 senior professional when the target is 25. Three new players to come in and two to part. Brezovan has got a reprieve?

I think it make sense to loan out the third choice keeper so that you can get him back quickly if one of the first two gets injured?

As for Vincelot and Sparrow, Portsmouth did not fancy signing them? Perhaps, Scunthorpe might want Sparrow back? As for Vincelot, the stopped headed goal keeps on coming back to me. Just as Navarro's turn and shot for a goal.

There is no cover in defensive midfield for Bridcutt. There is no real cover for Greer. Vincelot or Calderon could be a stand in for both positions? There is not any competition for Barnes if we play two up front.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here