Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

harley hoskins on there way out

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
That's nearly a million pound wasted by Gus in transfer fees alone.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Gutted for Hoskins if that's true. Unbelievable bad luck whilst he's been here.

Seems crazy that we are searching around for a centre forward with a great touch and football brain... and we signed him last year.

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
I agree with all the others, but Hoskins!? Needs another season surely! We have only seen a handful of appearances, and always looks sharp! Gus can't blame him for his injuries! Especially a broken foot! Unless Gus has something BIG lined up!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Now read it again.
I have and still stand by that. If you care to explain........bare in mind Vincelot,Hoskins are both out of contract withing 12 months and i can't see clubs queuing up to pay a fee for Harley also. We might get a small return on Hoskins if we are lucky.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Hoskins is on his way out as he had the audacity to break his foot on Gary Dicker's studs and we all know Dicker can't do wrong in Gus' eyes. Could have loosened a stud it could.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Not reported in the online edition. Anyone care to post the actual report?

If Hoskins is on his way I suspect there's been a bust up ... certainly felt like that last season when Bornmuffgate broke.

As for Harley unless he's prepared to take a massive wage drop it's difficult to see how he goes anywhere

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
Hoskins still needs to prove himself and it would appear that even in training this hasn't happened. Think it's not just Gus that will be assessing the value of our players although he probably has the final say.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345289809.195075.jpg

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Just because it says they are in a similar position to RV and MS it does'nt mean they are going, I think Gus is being honest in telling them that their chances are limited and they will be on the sidelines and if they want to play for another team to play every week then he will not stand in their way on a move. Hoskins can get back into the team if he stays fit.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Isn't this leaving things just a little late? Makes you wonder if his has been told that he can have the money to buy the striker he wants providing he gets rid of some of the squad players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here