Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hark now here

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
What division are you in??!! You might play in the Prem one day - then again, maybe not! Keep the dream alive though! :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Tom Hark now here. Get it right!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
SE25 said:
Is that the best you halfwits can do! :(

At least we can spell.

Still, given your cara-van education (and the fact that your parents are probably brother and sister) I guess to get most of the title of this thread right you've done quite well.

:)

Edit: fucks SAKE Bozza! I can't even say the word which describes where Palace fans live? Jesus...

Last edited:

SE25 said:
Is that the best you halfwits can do! :(

retard.jpg

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
SE25 said:
Sign him up! He's probably better than that pile of shit you've got at the moment!!

Says the fan of the team that's gonna get relegated this season:shootself

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
samparish said:
Says the fan of the team that's gonna get relegated this season:shootself

You weeds are so desperate for it to happen aren't you it's hilarious. The thing is though ladies is that at this point in time there are 3 count them 3 worse teams in the PREMIERSHIP than us. And in your first season eating at the big table that's all you need to do keep 3 teams below you. If someone had said we'd finish fourth from bottom last August before it all started every Palace fan would have bitten their hand off. 12 games to go and we are 2 points clear with both Norwich and Southampton to play at Selhurst. Now i'm not saying that we won't get relegated because we are still in a precarious position but you lot seem to think its a foregone conclusion that we'll get relegated. Sorry don't add up. :wave:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It's because we want you to get relegated. We want to play you again and although we're 10 points off the playoffs at the moment it is easier to dream of you getting relegated than us winning a second playoff in succession.

See you next year :wave:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
And i can't see why you lot are so eager to play us again you'll only get another hammering and surely the humiliation last time has scarred you for life so why put yourself through it again?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Yorkie said:
It's because we want you to get relegated. We want to play you again and although we're 10 points off the playoffs at the moment it is easier to dream of you getting relegated than us winning a second playoff in succession.

See you next year :wave:

Evening Yorkie did you get my PM?

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
I thought this was a Brighton board?????

Are your boards that Sh*t that you have to spend all of your pikey lives trying to stir the crap.

Sad, sad, sad

Going down boys im afraid and hasn't your away kit got lots of blue and white in it

If i had the wings of a sparrow.......................................

Now piss off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here