Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harding & Knight to be sold to ease cash flow

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Yorkie said:

That's something I will not miss - the snow in Yorkshire. :eek:

I love snow. We don't get enough down here. I haven't ridden a sledge for years :cry:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
FG aka FOOTBALL GENIUS said:
Harding and Knight (Leon) about to be sold to ease cash flow problems that will be denied by the club only this time DICK TIGHT cant afford to plough it into his pipe dream has he finally seen sense and its going on the playing budget that the club struggle to meet the wages again, to be read next in the Argus? I think it will be a shame when Harding goes as he's been promising but no tears shed for Leon as he cant even stand on his feet without diving for a foul good riddance and lets get a proper striker to replace him time for Chris to get fit and take over and the youngsters its time to take a chance on young Jake or whats the point of having these youngsters they are too good to sit back all this nutering cr@p ok Rooney is hot headed but alaso quality who knows Jake could be next he must be given a proper chance@ KNIGHT OUT and now!!!

Don’t take any notice of the wind up merchants FG; we’re all entitled to our opinions so carry on expressing yours.

This lot think their perfect but in reality their far from it.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Re: Re: Harding & Knight to be sold to ease cash flow

Terrace Dandy said:

They're;)

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
Re: Re: Harding & Knight to be sold to ease cash flow

Terrace Dandy said:
Don’t take any notice of the wind up merchants FG; we’re all entitled to our opinions so carry on expressing yours.

:love: :banana: :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here