Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harding is IMMENSE!

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
I would have to agree, at west ham he was brilliant ,also ipswich and wigan, it would be such a shame to lose a young talent like this.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Harding reminds me of a young Roberto Carlos (abeit on the other side). Blistering pace, a devastating shot, gets up and down the park all afternoon, can whip in an EVIL cross, and has a bear-trap tackle. Remember that match when he beat 6 players and clobbered a 35 yarder against the upright ? Never mind goal of the season, that would have been goal of the CENTURY.

We are so lucky to have someone of Hardings stature in our side.

jonogulls

Aug 2, 2004
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Is this another one of them anti jokes?

Jesus, some people on here are f***ing STUPID. Can we not have a compulsory IQ test for all members to pass when they come on here. From this post I can see we'll have to ban Chappers and TLO to start with ;)

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Easy 10 said:
Harding reminds me of a young Roberto Carlos (abeit on the other side). Blistering pace, a devastating shot, gets up and down the park all afternoon, can whip in an EVIL cross, and has a bear-trap tackle. Remember that match when he beat 6 players and clobbered a 35 yarder against the upright ? Never mind goal of the season, that would have been goal of the CENTURY.

We are so lucky to have someone of Hardings stature in our side.

Yes i remember that, he would suit somewhere like madrid where the likes beckham, carlos, owen to name but a few would be able to watch a natural footballer in the making at such a young age.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Uncle Buck said:
Only if we get 5 million plus Morientes and Madrid pay 99.9% of Morientes wage packet.

Not forgetting the 99.9% sell-on clause!

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
jonogulls said:
Jesus, some people on here are f***ing STUPID. Can we not have a compulsory IQ test for all members to pass when they come on here. From this post I can see we'll have to ban Chappers and TLO to start with ;)

I think the IQ Test would be more appropriate for those on here who think that anything posted on NSC would a) get read by anyone in the game wanting to know about how good players really are and b) even if they did read any of it would take the slightest bit of notice of it.

...or was you post another anti-joke, it's so difficult to tell?

jonogulls

Aug 2, 2004
Hungry Joe said:
I think the IQ Test would be more appropriate for those on here who think that anything posted on NSC would a) get read by anyone in the game wanting to know about how good players really are and b) even if they did read any of it would take the slightest bit of notice of it.

...or was you post another anti-joke, it's so difficult to tell?

You're joking right?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
jonogulls said:

Damn my inferior head thinker.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
jonogulls said:
Not really considering we've never met. Someone did tell me you were UGLY though, that's hardly helped ease the hatred.

Yeah, I am ugly. I'm a bit smelly too if it makes you happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here