Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harding is IMMENSE!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
He is easily our most influential player!

Last edited:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I was watching West Ham's game at the weekend, and it really is their defence that is letting them down. Harding would prove to be a MASSIVE signing for them.

Honestly, if they were to offer us Zamora in exchange I think we'd probably take it.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Gritt23 said:
I was watching West Ham's game at the weekend, and it really is their defence that is letting them down. Harding would prove to be a MASSIVE signing for them.

Honestly, if they were to offer us Zamora in exchange I think we'd probably take it.

Really? I'd rather have harding than Zamora any day!!

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I really cant believe Man U or Arsenal have snapped him up yet, surely only a matter of time?

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
The great thing about him is his versatility, he's just as good going forward as he is at defending, maybe the long-term solution to England left-sided problem. I just really hope we can hang on to him long enough to see him fulfill his potential.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I don't think it's a problem of lack of talent or potential with Dan but more one of attitude and inexperience. His performances do seem to have tailed off since the rise in interest in him, as happened with Zamora, and he is positionaly vulnerable at times. His mistakes have directly lead to several conceded goals this season. He often gets caught out of position but fortunately has the pace to recover and when his tackling is on form he is very strong in that department, but he's inconsistent. I agree that the formation isn't helping him lately.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Hungry Joe said:
I don't think it's a problem of lack of talent or potential with Dan but more one of attitude and inexperience. His performances do seem to have tailed off since the rise in interest in him, as happened with Zamora, and he is positionaly vulnerable at times. His mistakes have directly lead to several conceded goals this season. He often gets caught out of position but fortunately has the pace to recover and when his tackling is on form he is very strong in that department, but he's inconsistent. I agree that the formation isn't helping him lately.

MODS! Can we delete this mis-informed post please!

Harding hasn't put a foot wrong all season, nor will he ever!

Smithers-Jones

Mar 26, 2004
Eltham
I certainly think that a Premiership club who are valiantly keeping up with the pace set by the big clubs ,even though they were tipped for relegation this season, would benefit from the signing of such a powerhouse left back. But it would certainly take a considerable bid to tempt us to part with such a quality player. I really do believe we have got a natural successor to Stuart Pearce in our ranks!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Lammy said:
Really? I'd rather have harding than Zamora any day!!

Hey absolutely, wouldn't we all!!! I'm just making the point that if West Ham fans lobbied their board on this one, they could just pull it off.

Harding or Bobby?

Of course Harding, but I'm just realistic that we cannot hold onto a man of his talents, and we just need to start thinking about what we get for him. At the moment, that's a striker, and West Ham could get VERY lucky.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Gritt23 said:
Hey absolutely, wouldn't we all!!! I'm just making the point that if West Ham fans lobbied their board on this one, they could just pull it off.

Harding or Bobby?

Of course Harding, but I'm just realistic that we cannot hold onto a man of his talents, and we just need to start thinking about what we get for him. At the moment, that's a striker, and West Ham could get VERY lucky.

Like it! :thumbsup:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Ive read some joke rumours that wed be prepared to let him go for about £300k, well that is just crazy talk.

We shouldnt settle for a penny less than 1 million, the boy is mustard and has a sense of positioning and a timeliness to his tackling WELL beyond his years. He will surely replace Ashley Cole as Englands left back in the not too distant future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here