Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harding cops a beasting from McGhee...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
News of the World quoting McGhee from yesterday:

"Both goals were diabolical from our point of view. Dan is supposed to be an England U21 international, yet they were both down to him".

I'm certainly not a great fan of Harding either, I think he's been a bloody liablity most of the time. But up until now McGhee has backed him to the hilt all the way, so I was surprised to see this public bollocking on his performance, even if there WAS more than an element of truth in it.

Perhaps McGhee's patience is wearing thin over Hardings contract negotiations, or thinks that maybe Dan is playing with half his mind on the January transfer window. Comments designed to generate a reaction maybe ? It'll be interesting to see how Harding reacts.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I think all the speculation about Harding's future with Rangers and Everton apparently injured along with a host of other top clubs has gone to his head - and he just isn't trying anymore. He doesn't want to get injured and spoil his dream move to the Premiership. Time to bring back Mayo IMO.

I thought this was going to be another Easy 10 wind up as I never thought Magoo would do that. Long overdue in my book. Dan has potential but without hardwork and effort he won't achieve it, and at the moment that is sorely missing.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't ONLY do wind-ups you know.

I feel like the boy who cried "wolf" :D

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I like that red shouting smiley kev. Where did you get it, I haven't seen that one before.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I thought it must have been an accident. It's not one of the ones you normally use :jester:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If Harding is the future nationally for left back then Sven will have is work cut out.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Luckily he's not much younger than Cole or Bridge :)

Glad to see McGhee give him a bollocking, never thought I would since he seems to be one of his favourites. Well done Mr. McGhee :)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Did anyone else see Danny Cullip give Harding a real shove in the back when positioning for a free kick near the end of the match? It looked as though DC was losing his rag with him? Not quite the clip round the ear that Pethick got but close.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Wouldn't be suprised, players probably know he wants out and you know what Danny's like!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
McGhee critical of Harding

Quoted in the News of the World today blaming Harding for both goals. I thought they were both pretty good strikes and the first was a good move but seeing them on TV today Harding was a bit slow to react to the pass.

McGhee: "Both goals were diabolical from our point of view. Dan is supposed to be an England Under-21 international yet they were both down to him."

Has McGhee finally realised that Harding is not that good and costing us goals?

Can Watson play left back?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Which is all in Easy 10s thread

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
He looked very promising in the run up to the play offs last year but has been nothing short of turd this season and cost us quite a few goals.

Time to cash in on him I think before Everton, Rangers et al realise he is shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here