Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hard job as a parent!

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Little Coach's team won 5-0 yesterday - he scored 3 and set up the other two.

Because Dad is his Coach (strangely enough!) he finds it really awkward to award him the player of the match trophy, even if he deserves it - and he won it a couple of weeks ago. So he awarded it to the goalie who'd saved a penalty.

We explained to him that it's only fair that the others get it too - but he really made the match! I sometimes think he should play for another side so he's treated the same as the other kids - I think we can be a bit hard on him, just cos he's ours!

Still, a hat-trick eh? gloat gloat! lol!

Mrs C.

Has Little Coach learned how to FLOUNCE yet?

Has he got an Agent?

If the answer to both questions is NO, you should be alright until next Saturday. If not, he'll be off to Swansea quicker than you can say "good knight".

Last edited:

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Don't upset him too much. Remember your kids choose your nursing home.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I seem to recall that with my nephews' teams all the attending parents were asked and the player with the most votes won, no harm done that way.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Lord Bracknell said:
Has Little Coach learned how to FLOUNCE yet?

Has he got an Agent?

If the answer to both questions is NO, you should be alright until next Saturday. If not, he'll be off to Swansea quicker than you can say "good knight".

Funny you should say that! Here's Little Coach a couple of years ago! Small isn't he? Dont know who the kid in yellow is though!

Mrs C.

Attachments

• leonknight.jpg
    leonknight.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 335

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here