• No- Slipknot is my kind of thing

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Sit on the fence

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
They are balls. I saw them on Jools Holland and that Hard to Beat song was performed terribly. The lead singer was trying his little heart out to inject some 'attitude' into proceedings but ended up just looking like a twat.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
The lead singer really is a total joke, reckon he was just plucked out to front the band because he has a pretty little face but the poor chap really embarrases himself when he tries to give it a bit of lead singer attitude.

Live they really are hilariously bad. I give them one more album of cheesy indie-pop fodder before they are consigned to el dustbino.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Albion Dan said:
I hate slipknot but I hate Hard Fi more, utter shite. Did anyone catch them on Friday night project? Laugh out loud bad live, and that lead singer, what a twat.
I quite like their Stars of CCTV album but you're right about that performance. That has got to be the worst live effort since Babyshambles at Glasto. Absolute horseshit.

Virgos Magician

Sep 13, 2004
Sydney
Most songs on the album are different, but there starting to wear thin now, coz there being played most of the time.

Starting to get into Panic! At The Disco. Now theres a gd upcoming band

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here