Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Thanksgiving

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
The purveyor of all things excellent (but wait call in the next 10 minutes and we'll double it) is indeed the inspiration for my username. He is nothing short of excellent with his Brian Blessed-esque decibels and luxurious beard.
KA-BOOM! is probably my favourite among William's work.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Yes thanks Billy - we get today and tomorrow off so makes for a nice long weekend. Just watching the Cowboys gubbing the Seahawks 31-9. Will go into town tomorrow for the “Black Friday” sales and see if there are any decent bargains
Hope you did not go into Walmart in Long Island!!!!
I loved Turkey day mmmmmm My belly is still full and yes Chez, Moggy, ELS et al I even filled my gut !!!!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Hope you did not go into Walmart in Long Island!!!!
I loved Turkey day mmmmmm My belly is still full and yes Chez, Moggy, ELS et al I even filled my gut !!!!

Was that where the guy got killed in the rush ? Tried getting into Macy’s but gave up - not like the sales won’t be there tomorrow! How are you getting on in Buffalo B.M.F. Got quite a lot of snow a few weeks ago didn’t it ? My boss lives in Syracuse and said he was getting his furnace upgraded and putting in an emergency generator cos they were expecting a harsh winter.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Agreed

Hotel Clerk: Do you have seventeen dollars and a good watch?
Del: No I don't. I have uh... two dollars... and a Casio.
Hotel Clerk: I'm going to have to say goodnight, so...

State Trooper: What the hell are you driving here?
Del: We had a small fire last night, but we caught it in the nick of time.
State Trooper: Do you have any idea how fast you were going?
Del: Funny enough, I was just talking to my friend about that. Our speedometer has melted and as a result it's very hard to see with any degree of accuracy exactly how fast we were going.

It was a tragedy John Candy was only 44 when he died.

Welcome to Marathon. May I help you?

Yes.

How may I help you?

You can start by wiping that f***ing dumb-ass smile
off your rosy f***ing cheeks.
Then give me a f***ing automobile.
A f***ing Datsun,
a f***ing Toyota,
a f***ing Buick.
Four f***ing wheels and a seat.

I don't care for the way you're speaking to me

I don't care for the way
your company left me in the middle of f***ing nowhere
with keys to a f***ing car that isn't f***ing there.
I didn't care to f***ing walk down a f***ing highway
and across a f***ing runway
to get back here to have you smile
at my f***ing face.
I want a f***ing car
right f***ing now.

May I see your rental agreement?

I threw it away.

Oh, boy.

Oh, boy, what?

You're f***ed

One of my favourite scenes of all time
:bowdown:

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
America is all about giving. Do not forget all those cluster bombs they have given over the last few years. A beautiful country, with beautiful people, lead by a beautiful leader.

God bless America.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Was that where the guy got killed in the rush ? Tried getting into Macy’s but gave up - not like the sales won’t be there tomorrow! How are you getting on in Buffalo B.M.F. Got quite a lot of snow a few weeks ago didn’t it ? My boss lives in Syracuse and said he was getting his furnace upgraded and putting in an emergency generator cos they were expecting a harsh winter.

Yeah I am anout an hour or so away from buffalo and the weather at times has been awful. What makes it worse is my commute every day is 45 minutes each way on a good day, one day last week it took me closer to 2 as the roads were like ice rinks grrrrrrrr. Still love it though :) Only place I went yesterday was right aid to get all the crimbo decs as they were at least 50% off so our house should look good this year. Glad I do not live in NYC black friday time as I can only imagine how bad that was and yes I was talking about the guy that got stampeded to death along with 6 others rushed to casualty including a pregnant woman :( it is mad what people will do for a discount :(
Roll on christmas festivities in NY though as they certainly seem to go full board on that one :)

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Happy Thanksgiving from Milwaukee, WI.
Also near Sussex and the Village of Brighton....

Ny state has the towns of Brighton and Albion within 20 minutes of each other:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I’m 20 miles from Brighton Beach in Brooklyn - but can’t see Fat Boy Slim doing his next Big Beach Boutique there somehow. It’s got the biggest Russian community in the Country - bit like the other one in Sussex !

I'm a two hour drive from Brighton, Ontario. I think Juan is closer though.

Always was a good place to stop for a coffee on the way to Montreal-until Timmy decided to put a place up at every exit on the 401...

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
For Christmas, my older brother, bought me a bloody ticket to wankeepoodledandyland to be in Washington with him for the Obama inauguration etc. Normally i get an interesting dvd from him and enjoy the watching of it, but this time around it's a bloody fortune spent on me eating vegetarianly on virgin air.
What a tootin-rootin booty.
yes, it makes me think i have to spend £400 on a credit card to buy him something of a sort of equal value and class, but i haven't got one and am basically too miserish. So i'll just allow him to have 20 minutes unwatched with my girlfriend, or a woman i hire to pretend to be her.
Hmmm, lots to think about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here