Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Talk...

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
When im out clubbing, and im having a great time with loads of my mates and then THAT song comes on, the one that makes you stand there with your arms out wide, that makes me happy!

walking through a wheatfield, then lying down somewhere in it and chewing one of the straws with grain.

Finding a rare old single that isn't 'known' and therefore super-expensive, and playing it.

After a long game of football or a hard sweaty work-out or a tough day at work, sinking a delicious pint of Harveys or ESB.

Having a good kick around, when I'm 'on my game' and everything just goes right.

Standing on the shore of, or rowing on a clear lake. With small waves that lap on the edge, or slap against the wood of the boat.

When my dog rests her head on me and her eyelids are half shut when I stroke her ears.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Nibble said:
What makes you most happy in life?

On Friday, I was out with all my closest friends at my favourite pub and my girlfriend had decorated the whole table and sorted a cake etc for my birthday and had a great time. Just enjoying the company of many good people - made me happy.

On Sunday I was on my own in the garden carving a lovely piece of wood and even on my own was loving it. Made me happy.

What makes you happy and why?

Picking my 3 year old son up, when I have him, and seeing his little face beaming and watch him give total disregaurd to whatever he was engrossed in and come running to me saying Daddy, Daddy :clap2:

I am so glad I am still part of his life, albeit one day at the weekend and two evenings a week, those days make the whole week worthwhile and make the days I dont see him barable as I can look forward to seeing him later on in the week !!

MARVELOUS SCENES :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here