Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Talk...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What makes you most happy in life?

On Friday, I was out with all my closest friends at my favourite pub and my girlfriend had decorated the whole table and sorted a cake etc for my birthday and had a great time. Just enjoying the company of many good people - made me happy.

On Sunday I was on my own in the garden carving a lovely piece of wood and even on my own was loving it. Made me happy.

What makes you happy and why?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The Albion winning, at least I think it does. The memory isn't what it was.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
sitting in the back garden, in the sun, reading terry pratchett.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Nibble said:
What makes you most happy in life?

On Friday, I was out with all my closest friends at my favourite pub and my girlfriend had decorated the whole table and sorted a cake etc for my birthday and had a great time. Just enjoying the company of many good people - made me happy.

On Sunday I was on my own in the garden carving a lovely piece of wood and even on my own was loving it. Made me happy.

What makes you happy and why?

Playing with your wood in the garden........nice, if thats your thing and you are secluded.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Nibble said:

Oooh, what did you carve? This is my latest 'hobby', I have spent a lot of money and had little success so far.

As for what makes me happy - my children, yesterday we packed a picnic, a football, a game and went to Savernake for the day. At bedtime, my son told me he really loves to have a family like the one he has because we make him happy.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Restoring my car makes me happy...
Watching Zef race makes me nervous but happy...
Gardening, hard work but rewarding...
A great meal with good friends and a few pints at the pub after...

Having a little man has taken the shine of those things above as its harder to find the time, but we'll all be able to do those things together one day soon...Besides other things have come along that make me happy, like helping Arthur tricycle around town, and running around the park with him...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Ooh, lots of things - a barbecue of a summer's evening with lots of friends. A walk through Seven Sisters Country Park. A beer in the Basketmakers. Watching Albion win having played really well (been a while admittedly). A bacon sandwich.

One thing I'm not happy about - I've got that sodding song stuck in my head now. Captain Sensible's version. :angry:

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Re: Re: Happy Talk...

Starry said:
Oooh, what did you carve? This is my latest 'hobby', I have spent a lot of money and had little success so far.

As for what makes me happy - my children, yesterday we packed a picnic, a football, a game and went to Savernake for the day. At bedtime, my son told me he really loves to have a family like the one he has because we make him happy.
I am making a spoon and bowl set for camping. we shall see how it turns out! Didn't spend much money though. Keep at it.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Getting laid.

Knowing Im having a better time than the ex Slut Faced Whore :angry: :angry: :angry:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nothing. And by that I mean having nothing to do, no hassles, no problems nothing. Just being able to do what I want to do in my own time.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
Nothing. And by that I mean having nothing to do, no hassles, no problems nothing. Just being able to do what I want to do in my own time.

But to be fair you do like it when we are up against it on a film shoot and have to deliver the goods.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
But to be fair you do like it when we are up against it on a film shoot and have to deliver the goods.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong thats my ideal to be honest in terms of day to day.

Oct 25, 2003
when, after a long trip down from newcastle, i finally arrive in brighton

that makes me HAPPY

also, sitting on brighton beach with mates, nice weather, beer and a bbq

WURBLY

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here