Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Shamrock%20Hat.jpg

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Another excuse for millions of Americans to drink green beer and be 'patriotic'.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Seagullible said:
Leave it to the Irish, our day is St Georges day you fools. Today would've been my Dad's 66th Birthday - RIP old man :angel:
I'm bloody English too and could'nt give a shit, just an excuse for poorly run pubs to put banners everywhere and attract plastic paddys in to drink imitation :drink: and lob a few scratch cards and stupid hats in no doubt.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Daoibh!

Mrs Starry has gone back home for today with the kids, flying back first thing for the game tomorrow so I'll be wetting the shamrock alone!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Top of the morning to you sir. :wave:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Seagullible said:
Leave it to the Irish, our day is St Georges day you fools. Today would've been my Dad's 66th Birthday - RIP old man :angel:

ABSOLUTELY.

Every f***ing radio station going ballastic like it was some sort of National Celebration.

It will be f***ing Allah day soon:angry: :angry:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
ICONATOR_7140af400658636e7f2522cbeca825db.gif

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
chicken run said:
I'm bloody English too and could'nt give a shit, just an excuse for poorly run pubs to put banners everywhere and attract plastic paddys in to drink imitation :drink: and lob a few scratch cards and stupid hats in no doubt.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I'm going to be going down the pub later to drink Danish beer due to getting a day off for a Welsh guy who preached an Italian relgion I don't follow. Woo! :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here