Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Birthday????

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Happens everyday, pisses people off but nothing gets done. I think it get's posted once for each name.

Thing is, most of the names seldom post anymore.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
It happens at midnight everyday (asuming that there is a NSC birthday that day) and most of the time no one notices them, they usually slip off Page 1 pretty quickly!
It doesnt bother me

Happens everyday, pisses people off but nothing gets done. I think it get's posted once for each name.

Thing is, most of the names seldom post anymore.

Good evening FG.
If it pisses you off, why open the thread? Don't make the mistake Paxton made a few weeks ago when he criticised the likes of Manx Seagull (the founder of NSC?) on his birthday thread!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Good evening FG.
If it pisses you off, why open the thread? Don't make the mistake Paxton made a few weeks ago when he criticised the likes of Manx Seagull (the founder of NSC?) on his birthday thread!

What makes you think i open them? What's anoying is when you are going throught 'new posts' and then find a whole page full of happy birthday threads.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Good evening FG.

Link?:O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here