Horam
Happy Birthday Tank :clap2: :dance:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Yoda said:
Did the players get him anything? ???

No they didnt, but tomorrow morning he will be stopping off on the way to training for a serious load of cream cakes for them.....its tradition when it your birthday, and if you dont, you get fined :ohmy:

Oh and he says thanks to the fans who gave him birthday cards yesterday, thats if you are NSC'ers anyway adn are reading this, and somoene even brought him a tie, quite nice too it was, so thanks :)

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Race said:
somoene even brought him a tie, quite nice too it was, so thanks :)

That's was for tying round Andrew Johnsons neck, He will be like a dog on Tanks lead :lolol:

Yoda

English & European
Race said:
No they didnt, but tomorrow morning he will be stopping off on the way to training for a serious load of cream cakes for them.....its tradition when it your birthday, and if you dont, you get fined :ohmy:

:ohmy: Cream cakes the day before a match?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Yoda said:
:ohmy: Cream cakes the day before a match?

Its the best time for them to eat something like that, all that sugar and stuff gives em a bit of fuel! and believe it or not Tank wont have one!

Yoda

English & European
Race said:
Its the best time for them to eat something like that, all that sugar and stuff gives em a bit of fuel! and believe it or not Tank wont have one!

But sugar's a quick burn fuel, you want that on the day of a comp/match. Not the day before. If it's not burnt off then it'll just get turned to fat.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Yoda said:
But sugar's a quick burn fuel, you want that on the day of a comp/match. Not the day before. If it's not burnt off then it'll just get turned to fat.

Ssshhhhhhh! :lolol:

They eat them before training so will burn it off anyway!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Beeercan said:
Race, did you get a Lemon morangue yesterday?

I did indeed, I was eating it while I was listening to the game on SW! :thumbsup:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Race said:
and believe it or not Tank wont have one!

Two maybe but never one :lolol:

God bless lycra...OK-maybe not:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here