Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happiest time as a Brighton fan

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
I have to say but right now is the happiest ever time I have had being a Brighton fan!

I started watching in around 87 so don't remember us being in the top division. I went to the play-off final against Notts County but never really felt we were as good as this.

I am absolutely amazed that we can walk into this division and win all our games and look so confident. This is what it is all about and all those hard years of watching awful football seem like a distant memory.

My grin is ridiculously wide. Well done Brighton, onwards and upwards you are making me a very happy man at the mo.

:blush:

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
[MENTION=18062]seagullmouse[/MENTION]

Enjoy the ride, believe me the Mullery years were incredible and it would take a lot to beat them, but with each game it is getting there.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I have to say but right now is the happiest ever time I have had being a Brighton fan.

Tonight is as happy as I have ever been as an Albion fan...

I started watching in around 87 so don't remember us being in the top division. I went to the play-off final against Notts County but never really felt we were as good as this.

I am absolutely amazed that we can walk into this division and win all our games and look so confident. This is what it is all about and all those hard years of watching awful football seem like a distant memory.

My grin is ridiculously wide. Well done Brighton, onwards and upwards you are making me a very happy man at the mo.

:blush:

same as that mate .......the f.a cup run was pretty special but the last season and beginning of this one are very close.......whacking cardiff at home is an unbelievable result and for any players who may read this forum , you have made us proud as f***......:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
same as that mate .......the f.a cup run was pretty special but the last season and beginning of this one are very close.......whacking cardiff at home is an unbelievable result and for any players who may read this forum , you have made us proud as f***......:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

I don't think I could cope if we went up again, I think I would constantly smile for the rest of my life!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
The early 80's for me were good years, the likes of Robinson, Case, Foster, Gatting, Smilie, Young, Stevens, Smith, Wardy to name but a few I am glad I witnessed those years in the top flight and the games against Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal and the Parlase derbies on Boxing days (the 3-2 win will live me forever) but I have to say currently this is just awesome, I find myself constantly looking at the net, the argus, NSC, refreshing the table to see if its changed, looking at photos of the Amex, the videos of the opening game and the noise before hand...............its 98% of my life at the moment with 2% being spent on the 2 kids and wife!!! but they understand. Roll on Saturday, I cant frigging wait!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here