Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hannah Peel

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Anyone seen her live ? She's playing for free at the De La Warr Pavilion this Sunday afternoon, along with Blue Roses.

De La Warr Pavilion Event

Just wondering if aside from songs from her debut album - The Broken Wave - we're also likely to be treated to some of her quirky music box 80's pop covers too ?

[yt]G-6oybwzBOY[/yt]

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Might check this out if the Mrs can be dragged over there :thumbsup:

I've been dragging the wife and kids over there for a few years now :) Every summer seems to turn up one gem or another from the free stuff on Sunday afternoons.

AlbionKebabs

Sep 23, 2005
Hove innit, you mug.
Anyone seen her live ? She's playing for free at the De La Warr Pavilion this Sunday afternoon, along with Blue Roses.

De La Warr Pavilion Event

Just wondering if aside from songs from her debut album - The Broken Wave - we're also likely to be treated to some of her quirky music box 80's pop covers too ?

Saw her supporting The Unthanks last year with her music box thang. Gorgeous in every sense of the word.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Saw her supporting The Unthanks last year with her music box thang. Gorgeous in every sense of the word.

Just what I wanted to hear, thanks :thumbsup:

Did you see the BBC programme the Unthank sisters done on clog dancing and English folk festivals ?, superb stuff ! Unfortunately I missed them when they came to the De La Warr last year.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
No I missed it, heard it was good though. You know where i can watch it now?

Long gone off the iplayer. I think I watched in the Autumn on BBC Four ? BBC Four has a habit of repeating programmes so you could keep an eye out on there.

Maybe someone's put it up in parts on youtube too.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Dah Da !

Quick search just found it.

[yt]D1pDz_ZOG3g[/yt]

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
I'll be taking a short walk down the road, been quite nice on the roof on a summers afternoon with sand, pedalos and all , suspect there may be quite a large audience for this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here