Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hangover 2.....

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Completely OT but doesn't the new RoboCop suit look a bit Batman...

movies_robocop_1.jpg

Looks like my gimp suite

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Watched the whole film Friday night. Wasn't a classic but then I wasn't expecting it to be! 3/10 would give original 6/10

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I watched it when it first came out in cinemas, I was actually in Bangkok at the time with some mates so I think that made it a little more enjoyable.

But in the end, its just too similar to the first and not as funny.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Thought it was awful but it seemed to get endless laughs at the cinema... the script read like a school drama play! If there's any doubt how different directors can get different performances from an actor, compare Ed Helms in this film to him in The Office(US)...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Hangover was a fairly amusing film but very overated imo 6 out of 10 being generous. On that basis I think The Hangover 2 is probably not worth watching.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Never seen the first one , watched the second one , pretty shit.......but last night I watched a movie I had not seen in years......Chopper.......brilliant !

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
This is a shot of the Rotten Tomato Committee voting on Hangover 2.

Festival1.gif

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Is there ANY film they dont reboot nowadays? I felt like crying when they did it to James Bond.

Please tell me Michael Bay isn't doing RoboCop. That would be even more tragic.

No but can you guess which dire children's film he has pulled out from the depths of hell to shove down our throats again? Ninja Turtles!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I sat through 30 seconds of Tommy Lee Jones being sucked off by Meryl Streep this evening. I doubt that's the tagline of Hope Springs, but was one of the few oddly amusing spots in a horribly flatly-dialogued "comedy". And that was mostly ticklesome thanks to Lee Jones carrying any sort of expression on his grizzled and grumpy face which is thoroughly uncommon and strange to witness.
Hangover 2 was generally quite ballbag.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What is the quickest you can give up on a film ? Did 6 minutes with a Jason Statham film recently.

It was the first time I had seen him since I saw his Snatch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here