Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hangleton is it Posh or Council???

Is Hangleton Posh or is it Council

• Its Posh Ronnie Davis and Wardy have lived there.

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Its Council ever walked along Harmsworth Crescent??

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Both, its Posh and Council - Council on the East Side

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • I have Drunk in The Grenadier or The Downsman its Council

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Posh I have dined at The Hangleton Manor

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

D

Deleted User X18H

I am Hangleton council lad and look at me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I will say what I want !!!

D

Deleted User X18H

You are obsessed with me ...........every time I post, you comment immediatly .........................whats this forum stalking???

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
You are obsessed with me ...........every time I post, you comment immediatly .........................whats this forum stalking???

Eh? You Bloody Asked Me A Question, You Prat. I'm Just Replying.

Anyhow. Have You Thought About Getting a 2nd Job Timmy? Perhaps Bar Work In A Pub Or Telesales? You Could Earn Up To £8 Per Hour, You Know.

D

Deleted User X18H

Eh? You Bloody Asked Me A Question, You Prat. I'm Just Replying.

Anyhow. Have You Thought About Getting a 2nd Job Timmy? Perhaps Bar Work In A Pub Or Telesales? You Could Earn Up To £8 Per Hour, You Know.
No I didn't know you could earn £8 an hour doing those type of jobs ..............but Iam not at all suprised you seem to know the rate ...........but I expect you get a tax credit;)

D

Deleted User X18H

If You're So Bloody Flush With Cash Then How Come You Can't Afford £35.
So you do earn £8 an hour !!!!!! I have two mortgages to pay etc I pay my sponsor fees when I get my bonus in September...................... if thats alright with the Police.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
So you do earn £8 an hour !!!!!! I have two mortgages to pay etc I pay by sponsor fees whrn I get my bonus in September...................... if thats alright with the Police.

Where Did I Say That I Earned That, Timmy? You're Not Very Bright, Are You?

I Just Think It Priceless That A Bloke Who Boasts About How Wealthy He Is Can't Afford To Pay £35 Pledged In Early May Until September.

All This Ostentation Is A Sham Really Isn't It? Would You Like Me To Lend You The Money?

D

Deleted User X18H

Where Did I Say That I Earned That, Timmy? You're Not Very Bright, Are You?

I Just Think It Priceless That A Bloke Who Boasts About How Wealthy He Is Can't Afford To Pay £35 Pledged In Early May Until September.

All This Ostentation Is A Sham Really Isn't It? Would You Like Me To Lend You The Money?
When you move out from Mummys/ymca/asylum you will learn no matter what you have............. you must budget.

But if you want to lend it to me!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here