Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Whats your best? Quickly Please!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
BarrelofFun said:
Fresh fruit. Ibuprofen. Water. Coffee. Bacon. Sugary substances.

sweet stuff, fruit, etc makes me feel :sick:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
fresh orange juice, marmite on toast, cup of strong coffee and a good shit should do the trick. if you have a severe hangover then take a brufen with the above :wave:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
magners - LOADED with ice

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Swimming - exercise plus rehydration. But don't puke in the pool.

Last edited:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
fry up, cup of strong coffee, lots of fresh air and water, and if i stil feel rough either try and go to sleep or have a can of beer and drink it off

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Fru up, walk in the fresh air for half an hour, then go back to bed. Wake up a couple of hours later feeling fine(ish).

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
You need to re-hydrate yourself. There's a product you can buy where you add a sachet of liquid to a glass of water, and it replaces all your natural salts that your body needs to retain water. I can't remember what it's called but it's usually used for people with diahorrea. Also use pain killers for the headache, co-codamol is good as is ibuprofen.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Billy the Fish said:
You need to re-hydrate yourself. There's a product you can buy where you add a sachet of liquid to a glass of water, and it replaces all your natural salts that your body needs to retain water. I can't remember what it's called but it's usually used for people with diahorrea. Also use pain killers for the headache, co-codamol is good as is ibuprofen.

they sound good ! anyone used these , Might take a load to Ibiza as that could be my saviour

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Fresh air, water and headache tablets.

Throwing up is also recommended, because if like me you're developing a bit of a beer gut, you'll be getting rid of your last meal or two, plus much of the beer in the process. It's a win-win situation - your hangover will recede and a slim new you will emerge (not recommended for anorexics).

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Ribenea. 2 cartoons of the sugar acid ladden drink. Never drink the stuff normally, but try a couple of the kiddie size pre-mixed shit, and it'll sort your head and settle your stomach.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hair of the dog, young man

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here