Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hang on a second .....

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I thought a vast majority of people said that Calderon was a judas (unt and you never wanted him to play for us again? what are your opinions now?

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well I wasn't one of them and don't give a f*** what all those LOSERS said :lolol:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
We love him of course and he's utterly forgiven. As footy fans see, we completely reserve the right to reverse our opinions minute by minute.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
My main complaint was the fact he was being a "money grabbing prick" The fact he turned down a better deal at Saints for the deal we offered him age ago has proven me wrong. :shrug:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Miss+Fickle.jpg

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Nicely put. Lets run with that. :smile:

Absolutely. Based on FACTS at the time, anger was totally right. The FACT now is he's changed his mind and he's definitely ours. Best summer signing to date..... :lolol:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
My main complaint was the fact he was being a "money grabbing prick" The fact he turned down a better deal at Saints for the deal we offered him age ago has proven me wrong. :shrug:

But if thats true why didn't he just sign our contract straight away?
I'm sorry but i think it's more a case that Southampton don't want him

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I am really annoyed he has returned i am going to have to get laser surgery to remove the 'Calderon is a C**T' tattoo of my forehead

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Football fans are the most fickle in the world, as demonstated perfectly by all Man Utd fans who bowed to Ronaldos feet a matter of a few weeks after he got Rooney sent off in the World Cup

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Football fans are the most fickle in the world, as demonstated perfectly by all Man Utd fans who bowed to Ronaldos feet a matter of a few weeks after he got Rooney sent off in the World Cup

Or they give people a 2nd chance in life? :wrong:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Absolutely. Based on FACTS at the time, anger was totally right. The FACT now is he's changed his mind and he's definitely ours. Best summer signing to date..... :lolol:

You're right - We all assumed he was going to Skumhampton which annoyed a lot of people - but he didnt so those comments are fairly irrelevent now - we forgive, we forget - everyone's been positive...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here