Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hands Off Cullip Taylor!

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
:angry:

Meanwhile, former Albion manager Peter Taylor revealed today he would love to buy Cullip for Hull but knows he cannot afford him.

Taylor, desperate for a commanding defender to bolster Hull's League Two promotion bid, said: "If I had the opportunity to bring in Danny, I'd do it tomorrow.

"He's a fantastic leader, a fantastic captain and he would be absolutely perfect for us. But he's one of those I haven't made an enquiry about, because I know exactly what his wages are down there and I think they'd be too much for us."

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
GUNTER said:
"I haven't made an enquiry about, because I know exactly what his wages are down there and I think they'd be too much for us."

:eek: We're paying a player more than a club above the conference can afford? :thud:

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Taylor stirring it all up by the looks of it, the wages bit is complete bollocks cos he knows he's got cash at Hull and BHA hav'nt towards Cullips new contract...he's trying to unsettle the player into signing for Hull....nasty f***ing WANKER :angry:

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Leave the wonderful South of England and a club where he's worshipped, to go down a division and BE IN HULL........do me a favour:shootself

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
C1 BHA said:
Leave the wonderful South of England and a club where he's worshipped, to go down a division and BE IN HULL........do me a favour:shootself

fair enough about the wonderful South & Hull but he could wait and see if Hull get promoted!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Danny is ours for life now I reckon. We don't wanna lose him and why would he ever want to go? He is running things at our club, commands respect from the players, staff and fans, has had some great results during his Albion career and is now approaching the twilight end of his career.

We love Danny and he is going nowhere. especially not to Hull

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If he was the best player at the club and had proved hi8s ability at this level I would agree but as he isnt the best player at the club and hasn't yet proved he can handle this level of football I would say the answer is NO he shouldn't be the highest paid player.

At this level Butters is streets ahead of him.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
CrabtreeBHA said:
Taylor stirring it all up by the looks of it, the wages bit is complete bollocks cos he knows he's got cash at Hull and BHA hav'nt towards Cullips new contract...he's trying to unsettle the player into signing for Hull....nasty f***ing WANKER :angry:

I think you're probably right there. If he can't afford him then why bother mentioning it in the first place? He's stirring it up .:tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here