Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hancock

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You mean the same character he's played in every film he has appeared in since?

I refer you again to Ali and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Oct 25, 2003
I can't agree with that Will Smith is one of th better and more perspnable actors plying his trade at the moment. Ali should show you he can act very well as should the pursuit of happiness, he is a decent actor normally very reliable imo.

however many 'good' films he's been in, he's also been in i-robot

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Will Smith is a movie star that can passably act. He is by no stretch of a reasonable adults imagination a great actor. He did a great impersonation of Ali, and Pursuit of Happiness was well acted but compare him to the likes of De Niro, Pacino, Early Jack Nicholson and he is shown up for what he is..A fairly likeable, charismatic, passable movie star.

Wild Wild West anyone? Thought not.

Will Smith is a movie star that can passably act. He is by no stretch of a reasonable adults imagination a great actor. He did a great impersonation of Ali, and Pursuit of Happiness was well acted but compare him to the likes of De Niro, Pacino, Early Jack Nicholson and he is shown up for what he is..A fairly likeable, charismatic, passable movie star.

Wild Wild West anyone? Thought not.

I agree with that; but I think quite a lot of that is down to the parts that he gets. Whether he doesn't want other roles I don't know. As US says, in films where he has had good, serious parts like Ali he has done well. The problem is (imo) he's too often typecast into light, comedic parts.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
fresh-prince-of-bel-air-will-smith.jpg

Will Smith as Muhammed Ali

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
fresh-prince-of-bel-air-will-smith.jpg

Will Smith as Muhammed Ali
This is a story all about how my life got twist turned upside down, I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, tell you how I became the greatest boxer of all time

Actually, I'd watch that.

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here