Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hammond signs new deal

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
This is fantastic news... this is a really good sign for the future of our club... well done Dean, MM, DK et al... :) :clap: :clap:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
see why do Brighton have productive days when i'm away from the PC :clap2: top stuff

Taylors Dummy

Nov 3, 2004
South West Rye
Uncle Buck said:
We should get market value when Reading sign him as a replacement for Sidwell when the window reopens....

I'd like to smile at this comment but it is probably nearer the truth than we dare to believe. If not Reading then some other Championship side. He did well at Leeds last week and they got rid of there box to box players (eg Bakke, Johnson).:glare:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Taylors Dummy said:
I'd like to smile at this comment but it is probably nearer the truth than we dare to believe. If not Reading then some other Championship side. He did well at Leeds last week and they got rid of there box to box players (eg Bakke, Johnson).:glare:

Very negative POV...

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
If you look in the locker at what we can cash in on Hammond looks like one of the better items to put in the January sale if Dickie needs a quick buck to pay the solicitors or hopefully builders

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Taylors Dummy said:
We sellour best players.............nuff said.

Hammond would be a good replacement for Sidwell, Bakke, or Johnson.

The boy is quality and we shouldn't ever even consider letting him go. end of
end of. nuff said. fact.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Shut up,we need him

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well done to our future captain. :clap2:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Taylors Dummy said:
We sellour best players.............nuff said.

Hammond would be a good replacement for Sidwell, Bakke, or Johnson.

The boy is quality and we shouldn't ever even consider letting him go. end of

Maybe the facts that he is a local lad, appreciates the guidance he has received at the club, and by the time the window opens, we MAY have the promise of a new stadium, will persuade him to stay... who knows?... just think that saying he will leave on the day he signs for 2 more years is rather negative... end of... :)

Taylors Dummy

Nov 3, 2004
South West Rye
B.W. said:
Maybe the facts that he is a local lad, appreciates the guidance he has received at the club, and by the time the window opens, we MAY have the promise of a new stadium, will persuade him to stay... who knows?... just think that saying he will leave on the day he signs for 2 more years is rather negative... end of... :)

more maybes, ifs and mays. ............i'm off down the pub.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The fact that Hammond has signed a contract is no guarantee that he'll stay but if he does get another club it does guarantee that we'd get a good payout.

Harding could have done that to help out the club.
I know they're both young so a tribunal would sort out any fee but by showing commitment to their club it makes them better regarded by the fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here