Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamilton said this to Wrexham Supporters Trust last night

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
"I want to and will make millions off this land......and theres nothing you can do, it will cost you £200,000 to take me to court and my case is water tight"

Sorry if this has been posted already.

What a tosser.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
what an absolute wanker, the sort of bloke who needs a good kicking and to be strung up by the balls, unbelievable :angry:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Lets get him.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Has this been quoted by any reputable news agency anywhere?

I just get livid with the inane chat on football shows up and down the country when THIS is what everyone should be talking about.

Sod Talksport drivetime talking about pizza being thrown or (I kid you not) "Do you want your son to play defender or forward" which was a 30 minute phone-in topic last night!

If this is officially quoted anywhere, I'll email it in to radio stations, as this MUST get more publicity. It's an absolute disgrace.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Agreed, shame the twat!!!!

Socceram, Football focus...email the lot of em!!!

He wont be able to show his face this side of Nagasaki!!!

DIABOLICAL!!!

:censored:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
If it was said at a public meeting the chances are it was taped and there will be a transcript from it.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Richie Morris said:
"I want to and will make millions off this land......and theres nothing you can do, it will cost you £200,000 to take me to court and my case is water tight"

Sorry if this has been posted already.

What a tosser.

Posted earlier, but the more airings the better!

This guy even puts Archer to shame!

Glyndwr red wxmfc

Sep 23, 2004
Wrexham
Richie Morris said:

It was said in a telephone conversation to a member of the WST board.
The ground is said to be worth in the region of 8 and 16 million !
Depending on development.

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
I feel helpless now, Wednesday is coming around and I just keep thinking have I done enough to make sure this twat doesn't win!

As for the FA Gordan Taylor said he was keeping an eye on proceedings here after the layers didn't get paid. They also said they would intervene if it came to it. Hamilton got away with his muslim comments because he resigned straight away, he thinks he can get away with Murder!

:censored: :angry: :censored:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Hamilton's worth less than a festering discharge from a leper's rectum in Calcutta. If brains were made of petrol, he wouldn't have enough to drive an ant's Go-cart around the inside of a bottle cap.

Total :tosser:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
garry nelsons left foot said:

And what are the F.A doing?

Exactly what they always do to protect football clubs from being shafted by profiteering kuntz. f*** all. How hard can it be to write something into the FA rules to stop this. Here, I'll get them started.
1. A football clubs ground cannot be transferred from or sold by the club until they have started building a new ground.
2. The FA has final say on whether or not a ground can be sold or transferred.

StephenWrexhamFc

May 24, 2004
Gwersyllt near Wrexham
I still can't believe that this issue hasn't got through to all of the media as Hamilton is deliberately trying to kill the club and rubbing our noses in it as well :(

Despite all our efforts it looks as if he might even get away with it :(

I really want to see this man suffer now for all the stress he's put me and many others through especially the hard working board of the Wrexham Supporters Trust who have shown great leadership over the last few months and have worked ferociously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here