Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Hamas/Gaza/Israel

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Hezbollah confirms death of leader Hassan Nasrallah​

Lebanon’s Hezbollah has confirmed that its leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah was killed and vowed to continue the battle against Israel.

Lebanon’s cabinet announced it would convene for an extraordinary session at 19:30 pm (BST 17:30) in response to the events of the last two days.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
@nicko31 you appear to have agreed with this part above. UK Labour Government still allows the selling of arms to this lunatic. Did you vote for them?

I don't even hear as much as Lammy and Starmer asking for the US to end its arms sales to Israel. Their position is complicit. They pay lip service

Labour is filling itself with Zionists and taking donations from Israel lobby, ridding itself of anyone voicing or sympathetic to the Palestian (and Jewish) cause. This now escalates.
Lammy the hypocrite wouldn't recognise Imperialism and Colonialism if it hit him in the face.
I'd say more that every time he looks in the mirror he reminds himself that he is a Black man who personally suffered the the atrocities of history.

There's plenty that can be done to have influence but I'd suggest

1) Don't vote for it in the first place
2) Call it out when you see it.
In answer to your question I didn’t vote for Labour and what you are describing sounds really poor. Are they really filling themselves with Zionists ?

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
In answer to your question I didn’t vote for Labour and what you are describing sounds really poor. Are they really filling themselves with Zionists ?

Absolutely yes and Zionist ideology. Starmer is a Zionist himself, no doubt a major reason why he got the gig.

And safe seats being found for the likes of Luke Akehurst, self proclaimed and influential 'Zionist Shitlord'.

Though neither of them are Jewish.

download.jpeg

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here