Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Hamas/Gaza/Israel

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
So no mention of the kids playing football, murdered by Hezbollah, that prompted this?
#Jews&Druzedon'tcount

It's mentioned and talked about in the article I have posted alongside from the Times of Israel and is discussed at more length. Here Again.

'Twelve children and youths, all aged 10-20, were killed and 30 more people were injured in the rocket attack on a soccer field on Saturday afternoon. Israel placed the blame squarely on Hezbollah.'

You appear to often comment without reading articles.

I didn't previously comment that Hezbollah deny responsibility for the attack.

(I believe this was also reported in another post on this thread though it now appears deleted to me)

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
So no mention of the kids playing football, murdered by Hezbollah, that prompted this?
It's mentioned and talked about in the article I have posted alongside from the Times of Israel and is discussed at more length. Here Again.

'Twelve children and youths, all aged 10-20, were killed and 30 more people were injured in the rocket attack on a soccer field on Saturday afternoon. Israel placed the blame squarely on Hezbollah.'

You appear to often comment without reading articles.

I didn't previously comment that Hezbollah deny responsibility for the attack.

(I believe this was also reported in another post on this thread though it now appears deleted to me)
I read the article.
It was your post I was referring to.
But you knew that

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Last warning.

If posting on this thread is important to you, I suggest you strongly consider how you post.

I'll not warn anyone again, you will just find out that you can no longer contribute to this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here