Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Lame

Votes: 25 71.4%

• Total voters

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
in poland on 'all saints day' relatives go to cemetry and light candles for their dead family members, which i think is very nice, i don't even know where my grandparents are buried, but if i did it would be nice to go down with the family and say 'hello'. rather than all this clinton cards rubbish.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
its proper Lame, I've got my 'f*** OFF' trick or treat sign ready to nail to my front door :thumbsup:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
The American costumes and shameless begging for sweets is lame.

We celebrate All Saints and Souls, the children's half term project is to research a Saint of their choosing and be able to explain to their class, litany of the Saints, De Profundis etc. That is my kind of Oct 31st.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Dreadful American tradition shamelessly imported over here for the sole purpose of kids banging on your door and demanding sweets.
Time to charge uo the tasers !

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Lock door, draw curtains, turn off lights in front, do not under any circumstances answer door all evening, clear eggs off windows next day.

Whats wrong with holding children upside down for 2 hours with their heads immersed in a bucket of water with a couple of apples in it. Thats my idea of a trick.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Lock door, draw curtains, turn off lights in front, do not under any circumstances answer door all evening, clear eggs off windows next day.

Whats wrong with holding children upside down for 2 hours with their heads immersed in a bucket of water with a couple of apples in it. Thats my idea of a trick.

:thumbsup:

Unfortunately it's not just one evening any more, it can be up to a week either side now. Kids eh ? They don't know what day it is - bloody education system :)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Complete waste of time and effort

.....good excuse for a piss-up though

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Alright for the kids although I personally don`t like it. Iain Dowie did give it a mini revival whilst he was at Palace. :lol:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I rather like it. I don't dress up and walk the streets hooting and squirting jam at grown-ups with allergies or those who wish to forget the abuse they had as juniors, but i like to watch horror films and to sit down and watch a couple in a row with some snacks is no bad thing.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Dreadful American tradition shamelessly imported over here for the sole purpose of kids banging on your door and demanding sweets.
Time to charge uo the tasers !

You guys just need to learn how to have fun with it. I got this photo from the Bills tailgate last weekend.
pic.php

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here