Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Halifax bank charges. Please help if u can

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
chez said:
Lloyds TSB got fined £2.5 million for DPA breaching last year.

That is because of our bloody offshoring policy:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
B.M.F said:
That is because of our bloody offshoring policy:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Nothing like defending the indefensible

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Beach Hut said:
Nothing like defending the indefensible
Sorry beachy but what are you talking about. The fine we got was because of 3 offshore staff selling bank details. Someone did try doing it onshore but we caught them quickly enough to stop any damage being done.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
B.M.F said:
Sorry beachy but what are you talking about. The fine we got was because of 3 offshore staff selling bank details. Someone did try doing it onshore but we caught them quickly enough to stop any damage being done.

Defending your company, I would never defend mine as a bunch of sharks :lolol: :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Beach Hut said:
Defending your company, I would never defend mine as a bunch of sharks :lolol: :lolol:

I am not defending them as it was their decision to go offshore. Just trying to defend my own job before it too goes offshore. I would not bank with them if I had a choice but I have done ok with them but then again I am not in debt so have no worries.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
B.M.F said:
I am not defending them as it was their decision to go offshore. Just trying to defend my own job before it too goes offshore. I would not bank with them if I had a choice but I have done ok with them but then again I am not in debt so have no worries.

Sadly my job will never go off shore so I am stuck working with them till 50 when I can at least (retire).

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Yes mind you avoid Lloyds TSB at all costs, they are liars and crooks (and getting sued by me and the Data Protection act).

And have stranded my mum and three other trainers in Bangalore and are making no effort to bring them home. Despite the fact it is a Lloyds TSB f**k up.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Starry said:
And have stranded my mum and three other trainers in Bangalore and are making no effort to bring them home. Despite the fact it is a Lloyds TSB f**k up.

As I said earlier, it is interesting that even County Court officers AND the official receivers office both recommend avoiding Lloyds TSB and the Halifax!

BASTARDS!

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
On the Left Wing said:
As I said earlier, it is interesting that even County Court officers AND the official receivers office both recommend avoiding Lloyds TSB and the Halifax!

BASTARDS!

Heh. My mum did them a favour going over to train and implement the telephony stuff but the system is broken (LTSB knew this before they went) she has been there for four weeks and done no work. And they will not allow them to return until the system has gone live. I think my mum is just going to pay her own flight home and hand in her notice.

She has worked for them for many years, she was TSB before they merged and has never ever banked with them and always tells us not to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here