Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Half time entertainment

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
yeah! hit the cross bar for a £1000 i think its palace or pompey that does that!!:bounce:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
fatbadger said:
yeah, laughing at the useless locals on away trips is always fun - but do you want Brighton fans to be laughing stocks?

Simple solution. If it's a "laughing stock" type thing, then only allow away fans to make idiots of themselves.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Trigger said:
Something like West Ham's Hammerettes would be very much appreciated amongst the male support i'm sure...

It would get a bit crowded on the running track, though. Or we'd all have to take binoculars!

I seem to recall that Grimsby had a bunch of girlies wandering around pitchside before the game. I can't remember why they were there, but I do recall one of them almost wetting herself with excitement when we sang "Shit ground, fit birds" at them. :lolol: Poor love probably hadn't seen any real men before, just fishermen.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Trigger said:
Something like West Ham's Hammerettes would be very much appreciated amongst the male support i'm sure...
Did anyone go to the Kronemborg Cup ?
I thought that the 'juicy' crew were the highlight, all fit as fcuk aged between 17-21 and cavourting around with very little on, why cant they do home games ? (maybe they are all too busy lap dancing !!)

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
bull fighting!!!

dress a palace fan in red, sit back and enjoy the fun!:lolol: :clap:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Bare Knuckle Boxing, or Foxy Boxing or Bare Foxy Boxing.

Pro-celebrity Stripping

Shoot the Nimby

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Trigger said:
Not to mention the Spitfire girls at the cricket eh Italia, Chappers, Gonzo, Mental Etc...?

As Duff Man would say,

''Ooooooooooooh yeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh''

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
Gritt23 said:
"Chip the ball in the boot of a car" a few years back at, erm, Northampton?

it was called "Shoot the Boot", if you got it in you won the car, the competition had been going on so long with no winner ,the car was an Austin Allegro!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We went somewhere last season where a couple of fans were spun round and round (like you do with your head touching a broomstick when you were younger and drunk) and then had to run forward and take a penalty in front of an empty goal.

It took one of the guys 3 attempts just to connect with the ball. Might have been Palace or Fratton Park? That was quite good, just for the humilation value of these two guys.

The Albion probably aren't allowed anything like that, as it might constitute "entertainment" and risk upsetting the nesting badgers in the nature reserve.

oatsy

Aug 14, 2003
Who remembers Ron Pavey at the Goldstone at half time?

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen!!"

Aaah, the good old days.

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
BrightonBird said:
I think Brighton should have some.

A mascot for example.

Why don't we have one? Any reason? The Oldham one, daft as he was, was quite amusing.

I think we should have one, it would attract more kids. They are also hilarious, remember the Grimsby one...:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

MRRF 10

edna krabappel said:
We went somewhere last season where a couple of fans were spun round and round (like you do with your head touching a broomstick when you were younger and drunk) and then had to run forward and take a penalty in front of an empty goal.

It took one of the guys 3 attempts just to connect with the ball. Might have been Palace or Fratton Park? That was quite good, just for the humilation value of these two guys.

The Albion probably aren't allowed anything like that, as it might constitute "entertainment" and risk upsetting the nesting badgers in the nature reserve.

portsmouth

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I emailed the club offering my services as a mascot stating previous experience of dressing up as Mr Wimpy when working at a bowling alley, but they didnt want to know. Bastards.:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here