Which one?

• Oatway

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Half fit Chippe

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yeah thats right, play chippie and make his injury worse meaning he's out longer :shootself

Oatway for me, should never play half-fit players IMO

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
CrabtreeBHA said:
yeah thats right, play chippie and make his injury worse meaning he's out longer :shootself

Oatway for me, should never play half-fit players IMO

same as what he said.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Tokyo Seagull said:
If a players not 100% fit, they really shouldn't be playing. End of.

I think Charlie might do a decent job this time round. He's been in this division before, so he should know what's expected of him.

but he had played in div 2 before and he was not very good last year.

i agree with lee and reid in cm

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
the full harris said:
same as what he said.

ditto!!

Has to be a fit player!!

Oatway is one of our few definite starters, so to all the Oatway knockers, can I just say a big :salute:

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Charlie is a good tackler and ball winner but as soon as he's done that and has the ball at his feet it usually goes straight back to the other team leaving us back where we were...

:glare:

Uncle Buck said:
Fine but he will be one of the weak links in our side and it makes me wonder that people seem blind to this at times.

He was one of our best players in the play-off final and the only blindness around here is people who cannot understand and appreciate the skills of a destructive, defensive midfielder.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:
He was one of our best players in the play-off final and the only blindness around here is people who cannot understand and appreciate the skills of a destructive, defensive midfielder.

One game, fine he did well for one game. Other than the Plymouth home game I am struggling for other games where he was decent. He is the weak link in our side, the number of games where Chippy was having to do the work of 2 players was worrying and then people commented that Carpenter was playing poorly, well of course he is going to look poor when he is having to bail his partner out.

Oatway gets stuck in great, but then half the time he tackles the guy and the ball goes to their player anyway or he gets the ball and is caught in possesion.

Both Coppell and Taylor saw he was not good enough and hopefully the current incumbent will soon as well. It is all well and good he will try his hardest but his best is no longer good enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here