Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Half and half scarves

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I guess the idea is that they are a memento of a particular occassion, rather than demonstrating support for a specific team.

Still think its a load of wank though...
Indeed. It might be a bit of a useful souvenir if it had the date and the reason on it, to say nothing of the actual Spurs badge.

Seriously guys, try going to a match with a 5 and 7 year old, they'll be screaming for them, they have them on their walls. Good marketing and doesn't hurt anyone, now leave it be you Grumpy Old Men. Tim 49 1/2
Bollocks it does, it hurts our reputation. And if they pester you tell them that you're not going to buy them a load of useless old tat, and if they want a proper souvenir of the occasion there are more worthwhile things to get.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
no date = no point.

Could've put Tottenham on it at least !

Indeed. It might be a bit of a useful souvenir if it had the date and the reason on it

Here is a picture of the other side, complete with date and occasion:

002.jpg

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Could hang them in the khazi in case the paper runs out.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Here is a picture of the other side, complete with date and occasion:

002.jpg
Ah! Fair enough, I stand corrected. Still think they could have put the Spurs badge on.
... And I still think half-and-half scarves are wank.

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
Didn't see it originally Strings, thanks.
Surely if you worked for the club in Marketing, you would put the 2nd picture up as the standard view?

Last edited:

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I've got a cherished half-and-half scarf. It's got Brighton on one half and Hove on the other.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Half and half scarves are a mark of LOW AMBITION in a club. It's like a 'little' club feels the need to mark coming up against a 'big' club because they always expect their 'little' club to be 'little' and the 'big' club to always be 'big'. Fair enough Crawley Town v Man U binging one out cos it'll be a good few years before these two clubs meet on level terms, but the Albion v Spurs? PURLEEEZE! :rolleyes:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
I'm waiting for a fantastic then (last match at Goldstone) & now (first game at Amex) set of photos or alternatively adapting the idea put forward by others for music/video montage of 'we've come a long long way together' with pictures of the highs and lows from the Last day at the Goldstone, games at Priestfield, first and last game at Withdean (possibly with championships, play off final and delegations) and first game at Amex. That would be an Amex souvenir I WOULD definitely buy...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here